Uploaded by AluvsM73

price range

Reviews

2.0

Jul/12/2012

I love Milani polishes. They may be some of the very best on the market today. Having said that, this is not one of them. It was a bit thick, went on streaky and is more metallic than pearlized. Looks different on the nails than in the bottle. I did use a base coat as always. It just does not look all that smooth. Fortunately it is on my toes and I will live with it for a few days. If I …Read more

About reviewer (117 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

1.0

Jun/21/2009

I wanted something more pearlescent, but this is highly metallic and it went on very streaky. I did not like it. It's also a fairly small bottle for the $5 when I have polishes that I like better that were cheaper.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesBlue

Apr/22/2009

I am amazed by this lovely summer pink. Perfect. Amazing opaqueness, texture , and finish. This color is really great quality.

About reviewer (484 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

fromraynie

Aug/26/2008

milani is the best drugstore polish brand i've found so far. the color is very pigmentary and beautiful. i bought four bottles already, and i will keep purchasing.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (125 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

Jun/13/2007

This is a great color. "pale rosy-copper" describes it perfectly. Not too pale and not too in-your-face. It looks gorgeous against my fair skin and is one of my go-to polishes for summer. At $3.49 US, you can't beat the price.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Apr/23/2007

<b>Description:</b> Pretty in Porcelain is a very classic shade. It is a neutral, iridescent, pale pink shade with hints of gold. You could say it's a pale rosy-coppery color.

<p><b>Pros:</b> The polish is long wearing (I had it on my toes for two weeks without topcoat or basecoat and it barely chipped off), and application is smooth and …

About reviewer (115 reviews)

Age19-24