Hard Candy Powder Brow Pencil

No Image

3.0

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product is great when I'm looking for more defined brows with a look that matches my hair (golden red/brown). It draws a soft powdery line that blends nicely without looking too obvious. The shade I prefer, Sugar, has become rather difficult to find lately, so I bought 3 at my local Macy's when they had it on sale recently. The included sharpener is definitely the key to keeping a good point without chewing up the whole pencil to get one.

UPDATE 4/24/04: Apparently this item has been discontinued by Hard Candy. Sure glad I went and bought 6 more of them back when Macy's was selling them at 75% off, because it is still my number 1 HG brow color product. I have no doubt I will use all the ones I have stockpiled, and hope to find something half as good when they are all gone.

I agree, Hard Candy's brow pencils are crap packaged in cute packaging along with the sharpener, they're too expensive and they're a lot like the brow pencils you can get at any drugstore, if you want a good brow pencil try MAC.

This pencil was supposed to look more natural , it still looked like drawn on brows to me. I like Estee Lauder Brow Pencil a lot better, and cheaper with the refills.

Popular Brows Products