Uploaded by littlestephyp

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/13/2018

My hair is thick and it is at shoulder length. I have recently started my hair growth journey so I stopped using certain products. Even with those products my hair was stubborn and recently because I stopped using these product my hair became dry. Now I'm using it and I now have control over my hair and it is soft shiny and well moisturise.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Dark

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Mar/15/2014

I have been using this moisturizer on my relaxed hair for about two months and I really like it. I like the thickness of it and it smells nice. I believe it keeps my hair more moisturized and healthy looking. Worth a try to any newbies :-)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

Nov/03/2013

I have never had a product leave my hair so soft! No BS. I have super duper thick curly hair & have to perm it once every 3 mnts just to manage! I usually wear weaves & tight buns with loads of gel just to style my hair & make it look pretty.. But with this lotion, I just wash my hair apply a little throughout my hair & scalp, braid it up over night & wall-laa! When I take the …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Oct/10/2013

I'm totally in love of this product! My hair was so damaged for a long time because of the bleach and dyes. I went from red hair to blond and then red again to finally end dying it black because of the texture... anyways, this product let my hair so bright, strong and with a healthy look again I will definitely repurchase this product

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

fromKelSlo

Sep/23/2013

I change my hair color constantly.It is thick,course and dry. I have tried everything and nothing has worked as well as this stuff! I tried it as a travel size at walmart.I prefer to use it on my dry hair as a hairdressing and when I wake up the next morning, I don't look like a troll doll,yay!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Aug/10/2013

My hair is extremely damaged from hair bleaching and cheap hair dyes. My hair was so dry to the point where I couldn't even brush through it anymore. I am so happy I found this. I like to use this right after I shower when my hair is damp and work a nickel size amount through my hair shoulder length down. It is not heavy on my ends and does not leave it feeling stiff, but soft. It also makes …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

2.0

Apr/04/2013

The only time this really did something for my hair was when it was really, really dry. Then it would just make it stiff and greasy with no movement. Even when I tried to use less of it, it didn't seem to be enough. Using more of it was too much. Its to heavy of a product for me.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

fromyangme

Mar/15/2013

This is a great moisturiser for my 4a 4b afro hair, I use it between washes it is great to use after washing my hair to seal in the moisture, the only problem its so thick and that makes it dificult to get out of the bottle but aside from that its great.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Dark

HairBlack

fromTooky

Jan/02/2013

I used it with EVOO mixed in and let it sit for a couple hours or over night, and my course dry curls are amazingly hydrated. I could rave about this product for pages, it is a must have for me because its one of the few things that can tame my hair!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

Oct/13/2012

I have long bleached hair and I find some of the best hair conditioners in the 'ethnic' hair care section.

This lotion is AWESOME ! it smells light and does not go on too thick. I use a small amount on my hair as a leave in conditioner. But I also found It works great as a hand lotion, cuticle moisturizer, and light face cream to use at night.

And the price is …

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age36-43