Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion

Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion
Olive Oil Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion

4.1

Water - Aqua, Coconut Oil - Cocos Nucifera, Sorbitol, Trimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol , Petrolatum, Cyclomethicone, Peanut Oil - Arachi Hypogaea , Castor Oil - Ricinus Communis, Cetyl Esters, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Olive Oil - Olea Europaea, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylene Glycol, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Carbomer , Cetearyl Alcohol , Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, PEG-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance - Parfum , Benzyl Alcohol , Benzyl Salicylate , Geraniol, Hexylcinnamicaldehyde, Lillial, D'Limonene, Linalool, Lyral, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, BHT , Blue No. 1 - CI 42090, Yellow No. 5 - CI 19140

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

My hair is thick and it is at shoulder length. I have recently started my hair growth journey so I stopped using certain products. Even with those products my hair was stubborn and recently because I stopped using these product my hair became dry. Now I'm using it and I now have control over my hair and it is soft shiny and well moisturise.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have been using this moisturizer on my relaxed hair for about two months and I really like it. I like the thickness of it and it smells nice. I believe it keeps my hair more moisturized and healthy looking. Worth a try to any newbies :-)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have never had a product leave my hair so soft! No BS. I have super duper thick curly hair & have to perm it once every 3 mnts just to manage! I usually wear weaves & tight buns with loads of gel just to style my hair & make it look pretty.. But with this lotion, I just wash my hair apply a little throughout my hair & scalp, braid it up over night & wall-laa! When I take the braids down my hair stays soft & nap free all day!! No heavy or stiff feeling! & I can finally wear my natural hair beautiful & curly without all those harsh chemicals. It's great for those with dry thick damaged hair. No cons but it could smell a little better

on 10/10/2013 10:42:00 PM

I'm totally in love of this product! My hair was so damaged for a long time because of the bleach and dyes. I went from red hair to blond and then red again to finally end dying it black because of the texture... anyways, this product let my hair so bright, strong and with a healthy look again I will definitely repurchase this product

on 9/23/2013 7:11:00 AM

I change my hair color constantly.It is thick,course and dry. I have tried everything and nothing has worked as well as this stuff! I tried it as a travel size at walmart.I prefer to use it on my dry hair as a hairdressing and when I wake up the next morning, I don't look like a troll doll,yay!

on 8/10/2013 10:51:00 PM

My hair is extremely damaged from hair bleaching and cheap hair dyes. My hair was so dry to the point where I couldn't even brush through it anymore. I am so happy I found this. I like to use this right after I shower when my hair is damp and work a nickel size amount through my hair shoulder length down. It is not heavy on my ends and does not leave it feeling stiff, but soft. It also makes it look very hydrated and shiny. The smell is not unpleasant, but it is strong. You can also use this as a deep conditioning treatment, but do not use too much, ESPECIALLY on your roots or your hair will feel extremely weighed down. I am of polynesian/Asian background with thin, wavy hair and this product works wonders for the ends of my hair. A little goes a long way, so at $5/bottle, I think this was extremely worth it.

on 4/4/2013 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

The only time this really did something for my hair was when it was really, really dry. Then it would just make it stiff and greasy with no movement. Even when I tried to use less of it, it didn't seem to be enough. Using more of it was too much. Its to heavy of a product for me.

on 3/15/2013 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This is a great moisturiser for my 4a 4b afro hair, I use it between washes it is great to use after washing my hair to seal in the moisture, the only problem its so thick and that makes it dificult to get out of the bottle but aside from that its great.

on 1/2/2013 9:33:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I used it with EVOO mixed in and let it sit for a couple hours or over night, and my course dry curls are amazingly hydrated. I could rave about this product for pages, it is a must have for me because its one of the few things that can tame my hair!

on 10/13/2012 12:52:00 PM

I have long bleached hair and I find some of the best hair conditioners in the 'ethnic' hair care section.

This lotion is AWESOME ! it smells light and does not go on too thick. I use a small amount on my hair as a leave in conditioner. But I also found It works great as a hand lotion, cuticle moisturizer, and light face cream to use at night.

And the price is great ...like 3.00 at Walmart. For 3 products in one, that's pretty cheap.