Vasanti Eyeshadow in Brasilia

No Image

4.8

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

YES INDEED, I would buy this product again, though I can't imagine that I'll have to (I've yet to finish a single eye shadow because I keep buying and trying new ones). The last thing I probably needed was another dark brown eye shadow but I am an eye shadow junkie - there's just no point in pretending otherwise. I have to say I am really surprised that there are only 3 other reviews for this beauty, the most recent one from almost 3 (yes, THREE) years ago!

The other reviewers have described this shade very well - a dark brown with lovely glitter that looks a bit much in the pan but is lovely when applied. Think along the lines of Nars Mekong (but better and much less expensive) or Too Faced Erotica for an idea of what this shadow is like. It applies like a dream and even though it has a lot of glitter in the pan, depending on how you apply and blend this, it can be quite wearable for daytime. It is simply stunning. As I say, the last thing I needed was another dark brown shadow but I just couldn't resist.

I've only recently discovered this brand, though I'm guessing it's been available for years here in Canada, judging by the dates on the previous reviews. I can't believe just how great their products are.

This shadow is so eye-catching in its pan! It's a deep chocolate taupe with gorgeous flecks of gold - just stunning. It can be applied softly or packed on for major impact. It gives an extra something to a smoky eye; the shadow can be used as a full wash and also to rim the lids. It's gorgeous. An unexpected surprise from a little known line. $15 CDN, available at Rexall pharmacies.

on 10/23/2008 10:37:00 AM

I love this eyeshadow! It's a dark brown with subtle yellow and green glitter. Brasilia is a highly pigmented shadow, perhaps more than any of the other (drugstore and low-end department store) brands I've used, though I haven't tried many brands. Doesn't crease for me. I just wished my Ulta hadn't stopped carrying the brand; I'd like to be able to see the other colors in person--after being so pleased with this shadow I definitely want to try out other products in their collection.

on 4/21/2007 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Such a gorgeous dark brown shade with sparkly gold flecks. IT's the perfect nighttime shade. It's not just shimmery, it's sparkly, but too bad it's the only sparkly eyeshadow they have even though the do carry great colors. An eyeshadow like this is hard to find.

Popular Eye Shadows