Sisley Celluli Pro

No Image

4.3

on 4/10/2014 8:33:00 AM

uff no s ni cmo describir lo que hace esta crema anticelultica.
La compr en un arrebato de locura , puesto que no estaba buscando ningn anticelultico, pero la dependienta de la marca Sisley que me atendi cuando le preguntaba por otros productos me la recomend como algo verdaderamente asombroso que tenia que probar, as que la inclu en mi cesta de la compra.
Llevo un mes usandola por las noches y el cambio ha sido muy grande.
la celulitis casi ha desaparecido a simple vista, y tengo los gluteos y muslos mucho ms tonificados.
Per lo que realmente me ha sorprendido es que ha elevado mi trasero de forma espectacular.
Yo antes lo tenia caido.Llevo una vida sedentaria, donde el nio no deja lugar a deporte alguno y despues del embarazo y subir y bajar de peso habia quedado cado.
Pues bien, me miro de perfil y esta arriba!! Increble!!

No acabo de entender muy bien como una crema puede hacer eso , pero realmente lo ha hecho.

Ya he comprado un bote de repuesto y cuando acabe el primero, har la prueba de dejar de usarla un par de semanas a ver que pasa, si se mantiene o no, porque es relamente cara.
En Espaa la puedes conseguir con descuentos sobre los 110, pero su precio normal en tienda es de 145, demasiado caro, pero realmente efectivo.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This has been discontinued, but SA gave me a sample when I bought the replacement.

I cannot give you a good review on the quality of the cream for cellulite, because I only had sample. I can say that this cream glide on very well, but felt greasy. It took very long time for it to soak in, but amazingly once it dried up, this cream worked! My legs looked a lot smoother. I gave 4 lippie because the cream took a long time to soak in and I can't purchase since it has been discontinued.

on 4/13/2012 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This really makes my skin look better... I use it at my bum, thighs, breast and arms and I feel much better when I've used it. I don't do it every day but I do it for a twice a week which work very well for me..

It's expensive yes but it works.

on 10/8/2009 3:26:00 PM

This is my third tube! i have never gaven any slimming/anti-cellulite body product a second go apart from Sisley celluli pro, it works for me my butt and tummy just look a lot better and it's very hydrating (most other anti-cellulite lotion/creams dont moist the skin well!), definitely my HG in autumn/winter body firming treatment!

on 2/27/2009 10:29:00 AM

This product works. I tend to put on weight at the usual places - butts, thigh, waistline, tummy - when I eat a little too much for a week or so. Well, after I started on this product, I noticed that when I put on weight recently, my tight jeans still fit me fine. So, the weight must have gone somewhere and not my problem areas. Hopefully, the extra fat went to my bust line. :-) FYI, I started using this on twice a day for 1.5 months to date. My only complaint is the extensive diligence and patience needed every morning and night.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I dont find this greasy at all, it sinks right into my skin which makes it difficult to massage for more than a minute, but i'm trying. I see the firming/tighting qualities, but still no huge difference in texture..for reference i'm very skinny and quite firm with some stretch marks and dimples. I'll finish the tube and see if there's improvement in the end... i do like how it feels.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I just started using Sisley facial products. I had used just about everything else out there (high end) yet shied away from the price point on this line. However, I have been SO disappointed w/everything I've tried lately that I figured what the heck. I have to say I am loving Sisley. Not everything has been great for MY skin yet they are great w/samples and it's worth some trial & error to see what works for you. Nothing has been bad or harsh, except for the face scrubs-too much for my sensitive skin. Anyway, I have samples of this and I've only used it once (this a.m.) and I swear I saw immediate results. Will use longer and do a follow up review. I really want to try the firming body lotion/creme since I'm losing weight and think that would be more appropriate for now. Wish there were some reviews on that.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Ladies summer is approaching rapidly and its high time to review anti cellulitis!!

Wellof this one I had the chance to try a dozen samples last spring I have a v. generous beauty advisor that helps me trying a lot of expensive products before buying. and this Sisley Celluli Pro is worth 120Euros ( way too expensive!! as all the other Sisley products !!!).
Well, I have endured to apply the product at least once a day for almost 2 weeks... just to be fair. Result: I did not like it! I do not want to say that its bad as its at least OK for the skin no allergies, no rash and has a fresh, herbal like smell (like all the other Sisley products !)
But. it may be suited for women who have as the only worry of the day the care of their body:o) I mean that you apply this gel-cream on your thighs /belly or wherever you need to - to rub off cellulitis and it does NOT get absorbed! its rather greasy, and takes forever to massage it into the skin.
Well maybe its done on purpose! (I guess its more the massage than the cream that works) but mind you: if you are supposed to do this twice a day to see some result and one time falls in the morning after youve had your shower and you need to DASH OFF to the office (the majority of us need to do something for a living, right??!!) . well, I honestly do NOT have the time - nor the will - to massage my skin for almost 10 minutes or so. No way. There are other gel formulations (my HG is Biotherm Celluli Peel!!) much more effective, easy to use and less expensive!! Will never buy this.

on 4/23/2007 5:09:00 PM

Great product! Of excellent quality which is expected from Sisleya. Although the cost is pretty steep, it is the best feeling anti-cellulite cream on the market. Most have a strange smell and feeling after being applied, but this one doesn't feel icky on the skin.

on 4/21/2007 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Newest product from Sisley in combatting cellulitis. Now I don't have any cellulitis (I'm too thin, small 'anorectic' for that) I like to see everything (including upper arms) to be straight as a bone and firmed up. This is NOT a gel as most celluli products are but a fairly heavy cream that has to be very well massaged. After 5 min full massage on target areas in morning and evening (huge job to do) it's absorbed. I find it doesn't work immediately but after a few hours I use it not before I see my boyfriend, but a few hours before. What a girl has to do to keep a gorgeous man? Sigh! :-) I'm now using it for 3 weeks already and I see a difference (because of the product or the massage twice a day?????????) More toned, firmer, sikier skin. I feel sexier in a dress, yes! I love it and it smells very nice. Bad points: expensive (i will buy it every other month) and doesn't last very long (tube is almost empty), it asks extra time morning and evening,... But it works and that's a whole lot in slimming creams, no? It's a very good product!
Will buy again.