Lubriderm Daily Moisture Hand & Body Lotion - Unscented

Lubriderm Daily Moisture Hand & Body Lotion - Unscented
Daily Moisture Hand & Body Lotion - Unscented

4.6

US version: Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben Apparently Canadian version:aqua, paraffinum liquidum, petrolatum, sorbitol, stearic acid, lanolin, cetyl alcohol, lanolin alcohol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, triethanolamine, dimethicone, propylene glycol, microcrystalline wax, tri (PPG-3 myristyl ether) citrate, disodium EDTA, xanthan gum, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, methyldibromo glutaronitrile.

pros: pump packaging unscented amount of product for price my dad has bought this ever since i can remember and this is the only lotion brand he will use.

on 12/24/2018 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The best moisturizing lotion brand in the world. Even when you have a dry condition skin which requires meds, try this first. It does wonders. Love this!

on 9/26/2018 12:31:00 AM

I used it on my new tattoo after 7-10 days. Worked well. Now I use it all over my body. Will buy it again

on 6/3/2015 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Lubriderm has so many packing and product line options that i hope I am reviewing the correct one. I got a sample of this and am using it as body lotion. It is unscented, inoffensive and non-irritating (to me).

No AHAs and easy to use.
Mid-priced.

on 5/8/2014 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I also bought this for a tattoo and I also have to say I have the store brand version (Face Values) Though the product could be different, the ingredients are the same (I've had other products with the exact same ingredient list but different consistancies, etc) This seems like a pretty good dupe and I got the 16oz for around $5! I was using it for my tattoo like I said, but then there were these dry patches I had from my last face wash which dried my face out and caused a lot of problems. Since I react pretty quickly, I only used it on my temples and jaw where it was flaking, but it smoothed out SO nicely, I came to read reviews to see if anyone else used it on their face. I was happy to find that many people with sensitive, acne prone skin said it helps them a lot! So I started using it on my face and I'm very impressed with it. Just a small layer but the difference is tremendous! I was previously using a discontinued product from Garnier (Overnight Regenerating cream) which I ordered bulk from Ebay. But I found out I can't use ingredients in there. It causes breakouts while this works. I honestly don't even care that I spent all that money, because I'm so happy to find something, finally!!! I also couldn't use the Canadian version since that has PG and I react to that as well.

I have since bought the real Lubriderm version and have been using it as my daily facial moisturizer with absolute success. It will last me forever! I love it.

on 12/3/2013 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great moisturizer lotion....just put a little tiny amount on your face and you have a flawless skin....I used to have cystic acne in the past,i went on Accutane and I was using the cerave cream which works wonder while on Accutane,but now the cerave cream is so heavy on my face......my 2 best drugstore moisturizing lotion are this Lubriderm unscented and the cerave lotion....I love both of them equally....Highly recommend

on 11/17/2013 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Best moisturizer i ever used

on 1/30/2013 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This old school moisturizer is an affordable and versatile product. Hydrating well without being greasy, the fragrance free formula is gentle enough to use on the face as well as the body. It can also double as a makeup remover, hair cream and shaving lotion. A 16 ounce bottle costs under $10 dollars making this large pump style bottle a convenient and economical choice.

on 7/28/2012 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have very finicky skin. It's dry, sensitive, I get rashes easily, and I'm prone to body acne. When I moved to hot and dry Phoenix, Arizona I decided I needed a lotion that was moisturizing but also light so I wouldn't sweat. A coworker lent me this one day and it's the best. thing. ever. This stuff sinks in wonderfully and moisturizes really well. Best of all it doesn't have any tacky/sticky feeling AT ALL. It's not greasy at all either. I'm super sensitive to stickiness and find most lotions to be too tacky but not this little gem! Because it's fragrance free it doesn't interfere with my perfume either. No rashes, no body acne. In fact, this helps any rashes I get heal faster. My skin feels soft and smooth but it still feels like skin. This stuff is very hydrating but also a light formula (if that makes sense) so if you have VERY dry skin or are looking for a heavy duty winter lotion, you might want something a little more intense. But for every day use it is perfect. I can finally end my lotion search. Hurray!

I got this because I needed a lotion that wasn't in a large pump size that I could use at home and also be able to travel around with and this at 6 oz for about $4 seemed like the only option. I actually ended up really loving the texture and how quickly absorbs and how soft it made my skin. It doesn't leave a film on the skin just soft, supple skin. My bf loves it too and it hard to get him to lotion up because he's so picky about the feel of lotions and creams. I will definitely buy a larger size!