Everyday Minerals Sunscreen Fair

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 5/16/2007 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Wanted to use a sunscreen without chemicals and just dusting this gives me SPF30 with just only 4 ingredients. Sounded like a good deal..... Well it definetly was. This fair sunscreen is perfect for my asian skin tone. The shade is familiar to Multi-task Concealer although I thought this stuff would mess my skin up after foundation application since I use Light Warm and this is just totally another shade I buffed this stuff on and wow my skin seemed to look better more flawless and blends in well with with the foundation I was using. Also using this alone made my skin tone even well. And I'm happy that I'm getting the added sun protection. The only thing i didn't like was probably the added ingredient of silicone this makes the powder into a creamy paste when you swirl your brush in it. I would definetly re-purchase well infast i'm already stocked up on 3 jars..... The packaging can be better since most of Everyday Mineral jars are not tightly sealed when they arrived so be careful wehn using!!!