Everyday Minerals Sunscreen Fair

3.7

Not tested on animals

on 7/6/2007 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Love the color, love the texture, too bad I can't wear it. My face starts to itch about 10-15 minutes after applying this, so its going on the swap list.

on 6/1/2007 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

one lippie off because the lightest colour is a tad too dark on me, but this is a great product. I use this over mineral sunscreen and it gives a nice light/med. coverage, and a little extra sun protection w/o looking heavy or screaming that I have makeup on; I think of it as a powdered tinted moisturizer. a great way to cut the white cast of a lot of mineral sunscreens.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Another winner from EM! I wanted a good high SPF sunscreen that didn't cause oilies or add more shine to my already shiny t-zone and this is perfect. I often use this alone on my no-makeup days because it evens things out just enough without looking 'made up', or over my regular foundation (Intensive Golden Fair or warm Neutral) as a finishing powder. Never breaks me out and doesn't break the bank account, either. Thank you EM for bringing us this wonderful line of products!