Everyday Minerals Sunscreen Fair

No Image

4.3

Not tested on animals

on 7/17/2007 6:52:00 PM

I really like this. It's just a little lighter then the foundation and doesn't wear particularly well. But the color is a great match for my skin and it really blends well. One of the other reviewers compared it to a tinted moisturizer and they're right. UPDATE: I love this more everytime I use it and am definitely going to repurchase. I use it a little of the multitasking concealer for my acne scars and dark circles and while it doesn't hide my imperfections, it does make them much less obvious and it seriously looks like I'm wearing no makeup if you buff good enough. It relly seems to help my face look smoother to without creating a mask. Seriously HG product for me right now.

on 5/16/2007 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Wanted to use a sunscreen without chemicals and just dusting this gives me SPF30 with just only 4 ingredients. Sounded like a good deal..... Well it definetly was. This fair sunscreen is perfect for my asian skin tone. The shade is familiar to Multi-task Concealer although I thought this stuff would mess my skin up after foundation application since I use Light Warm and this is just totally another shade I buffed this stuff on and wow my skin seemed to look better more flawless and blends in well with with the foundation I was using. Also using this alone made my skin tone even well. And I'm happy that I'm getting the added sun protection. The only thing i didn't like was probably the added ingredient of silicone this makes the powder into a creamy paste when you swirl your brush in it. I would definetly re-purchase well infast i'm already stocked up on 3 jars..... The packaging can be better since most of Everyday Mineral jars are not tightly sealed when they arrived so be careful wehn using!!!

This is a new finishing powder from Everyday Minerals. It supposedly has an SPF of 30. It's similar to the Multitasking concealer in color, a bit darker and less peachy than the Finishing Dust, but still very light. The coverage is slightly heavier than the Finishing Dust but lighter than the foundations. I've been wearing it alone on good skin days and over the matte foundation on bad skin days. Goes on smoothly and evenly and controls oil fairly well. However, it sinks into my pores by the end of the day. For this reason, I will probably not repurchase.