Everyday Minerals Sunscreen Fair

No Image

4.3

Not tested on animals

on 1/14/2008 9:33:00 PM

I add a little bit of sunscreen bronzer to it and it turns into a perfect base for around my eyes for under eyeshadow. But the main reason I do it is because of some sun protection. Like most people I can't use chemical sunscreens around my eyes (it stings!) plus any cream on my lid during the day will melt my makeup away, so this is perfect.

So far like this product. According to EM it has a SPF of 30. Have not had much time to see how much this protects me as I rarely go out in the sun for a long periods of time, especially middle of the day, but this doubles as a light foundation and the fair shade works great as an under eye concealer. I finally broke down and got the Light shade because it works better as an all-over face color. It has a slight peach undertone similar to the Light-warm foundation. Giving it a 3 until I see how well it protects.

on 5/8/2007 11:45:00 AM

This stuff is fantastic. I am actually allergic to UV rays and sunscreen is vital. Of course, I have the added bonus of being allergic to chemical sunscreens, so I'm left with zinc oxide and in the crushed form it is just amazing. What a nice touch. I still use Dermalogica's SPF 30 face lotion before applying anything, but then once my makeup is set I use the sunscreen to finish everything off and I just love it.