Everyday Minerals Sunscreen Fair

3.8

Not tested on animals

on 7/6/2007 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Love the color, love the texture, too bad I can't wear it. My face starts to itch about 10-15 minutes after applying this, so its going on the swap list.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product actually works. I put some on my face yesterday before I went out for a 1.5 hour walk. I didn't put sun screen anywhere else. The tops of my shoulders burnt, but my face is fine! I recommend a healthy dusting to ensure maximum coverage, but you don't really have to worry about it looking cakey. I probably put on three layers of the stuff and it still looked natural. The texture is a very fine powder that blends into your skin very well. I will probably use this as my foundation on days that I'm going to be outside and don't need a particularly heavy coverage. When I went on vacation I layered this over my regular EM foundation and I didn't get burned there either.

For shade reference I am fairly pale (I wear Sandy Fair in EM) but they do have several shades so get a sample (free!) and try it for yourself.

on 6/1/2007 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

one lippie off because the lightest colour is a tad too dark on me, but this is a great product. I use this over mineral sunscreen and it gives a nice light/med. coverage, and a little extra sun protection w/o looking heavy or screaming that I have makeup on; I think of it as a powdered tinted moisturizer. a great way to cut the white cast of a lot of mineral sunscreens.

on 5/8/2007 11:45:00 AM

This stuff is fantastic. I am actually allergic to UV rays and sunscreen is vital. Of course, I have the added bonus of being allergic to chemical sunscreens, so I'm left with zinc oxide and in the crushed form it is just amazing. What a nice touch. I still use Dermalogica's SPF 30 face lotion before applying anything, but then once my makeup is set I use the sunscreen to finish everything off and I just love it.

This is a new finishing powder from Everyday Minerals. It supposedly has an SPF of 30. It's similar to the Multitasking concealer in color, a bit darker and less peachy than the Finishing Dust, but still very light. The coverage is slightly heavier than the Finishing Dust but lighter than the foundations. I've been wearing it alone on good skin days and over the matte foundation on bad skin days. Goes on smoothly and evenly and controls oil fairly well. However, it sinks into my pores by the end of the day. For this reason, I will probably not repurchase.