Uploaded by Graphique

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/23/2007

Wow! This is really pretty! It didn't look like it would do much just from the package, but because of all the good reviews, I picked it up. This creates such a nice, glowing look! Really brightens up my skin. Great product, especially for the price. Can't go wrong with this.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

Feb/23/2007

I tested this at my local drugstore, and didn't really look in the mirror for more than 2 seconds since i was in a rush, but when i got home today, i noticed how glowy and beautiful this made my skin look, i am going back tomorrow to buy this. I cant comment that much because i have only tested it but i will update.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

HairBlack

Dec/29/2006

Awesome! Too good to be true for $2.49! Love it, love it, love it!

About reviewer (76 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBlond

fromohjodi

Dec/27/2006

BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE THIS STUFF! Gives me a nice, healthy glow. I'm 37, and it doesn't accentuate lines or dry patches. My face doesn't look finished without it. Just a touch over the cheeks, nose, chin, eyes, really brings light to the face.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Dec/25/2006

oh my god! the hype was right! I can't believe I have been reading raves about this product for so long, but I still kept overlooking it because of the ugly packaging. Why did I do that?! For some reason, today I decided to pick it up. Even in the pan I was like ..ok..this is what everyone is raving about? I tested it on my hand and it is silky, and gorgeous, natural looking. No obvious …Read more

About reviewer (157 reviews)

2.0

Nov/27/2006

It didn't do anything good for my face. Not blendable at all and it broke so i threw it away.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

EyesHazel

Nov/26/2006

I have repurchased this one over and over. It's getting so that its harder to find around here, and I might need to purchase some backups!! For a couple bucks you're getting a great highlighting/shimmer powder that lasts for a long time and is gorgeous on!! Just a nice translucent powder with a tiny bit of shimmer (not glitter). Everyone should try this at least once, you'll be …Read more

About reviewer (701 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

Nov/02/2006

This is everything I wanted Nars Nico to be - and it's $20 cheaper. With Nico, I can hardly tell I have it on (and I'm light). WnW is so much more pigmented. It gives a gorgeous glow and no glittery pieces. Perfect.

About reviewer (267 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Oct/27/2006

Wow, a diamond in the rough! This really is a great highlighter. I haven't used too many other highlighters and I realized now I don't even need to. This one works great. I have medium/olive skin tone and it works great for me. Plus did I mention it's only $2-3??? It really is a steal. I wouldn't recommend using the brush that they include with it though, it's really …Read more

About reviewer (26 reviews)

HairBrunette

Oct/16/2006

I saw this in my sisters makeup bag, used a little and went out to buy some that same day. Love love love it. Right when I put it on my cheeks it gave me a shimmery glowing look and my skin instantly looks 10x's better.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18