Make Up For Ever Lip Brush (Retractable)

Make Up For Ever Lip Brush (Retractable)

4.8

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I think a lip brush helps lipstick go on more evenly and helps it stay true longer, but it can be such a hassle when you're In a hurry. However, I decided I wanted one, because there's so much lipstick down in the base of the tube, it just seems like such a waste to just throw it out (...you know, landfills and all), so I decided to search for one. There aren't many to choose from, particularly if you don't want a retractable, and I wasn't excited about spending $25 on this, but I went for it and I'm really impressed. It applies my lipstick so beautifully, that I don't know that I'll ever go back to putting on lipstick straight from the tube. I'm someone who needs lip liner, but when just applying this across my lips (not using the edge to outline my lips, just slapping it on), I don't need lip liner - I still use them to change the color or add dimension, but I don't need it. This is the perfect size for medium sized lips, slightly larger than MAC 316, and has the perfect balance of "body" to apply, but "give" to smooth out the product. I highly recommend it.

on 9/21/2007 2:27:00 PM

All my lipsticks look great when applied with this brush – even the ones I don’t particularly love. I can put on exactly the amount I want and build up the color easily. And because it is retractable I don’t even have to carry the lipstick with me – I just leave a bit on the brush.

on 12/26/2005 11:01:00 AM

I bought this retractable lip brush approximately 3 years ago and it's still in excellent condition. I like the metallic packaging - sturdy but chic - and since it's retractable, I can carry it in my purse anytime. Great find!

on 5/12/2003 11:28:00 PM

thsi si quite good, but i still prefer my stila one much better. stila's is softer and looks cooler.

Popular Makeup Brushes