3.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I got the shade 'Judo Red' in the Victoria beckham LE range. There was a sale at Sephora and it was 1/2 priced. Its a bright orange red shade. Perfect for summer beach vacays Pros Lasting power: no chipping for 6 days. The brush is huge, nice for wide nails girls like me Cons Its LE I would def try more colors from Nails Inc range

About reviewer (284 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

a year ago

Terrible nail polish, bought as a present thankfully, definitely wouldn't pay for it. Takes ages to dry, and I mean ages. The £1 nail polish Makeup Gallery from pounland is much superior

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

3 years ago

My review is for Harley Gardens which seems to be branded as nail makeup, meaning it covers up imperfections in nails. I have a damaged nail bed that is not attached to the nailbed halfway down (I know, shudder.) It's white in appearance and I'm really self-conscious about it. I have tried six different nail polish shades, including mixing them, to try to get something close to my natural shade. This one is the closest. Even better than that, I use one coat on all of my nails (I usually don't like to wear nail polish) and it lasts all week. It doesn't chip, it fades. Truly wonderful. I'm in love with this stuff.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlond

2.0

3 years ago

I remember when nails inc bars started popping up all over London. Reviews and promos for their polishes and treatments were in all the glossy magazines, their chic London names felt very modern and edgy. So London. Through the help of Tx Maxx I have acquired quite a few of their polishes over their years. I find them to be really hit and miss. And definitely not worth the full price tage. I suppose these inconsistencies in quality could be due to getting them in Tx Maxx, but I have gotten lots of Essie and Illamasqua there and have found them to be a lot more reliable. My main rant is about their caviar base coat. I think it is called kensington caviar flawless base coat. It is tinted purple and comes in a clear bottle in their classic Nails inc round shape. Maybe all they care about is the finish because this base coat does NOTHING to prevent yellowing AT ALL. My nails are painted 99% of the time. After a few weeks of using this my nails looked like they'd been soaking in coffee and cigarettes. (I switched to Orly Top2Bottom and no more orange yellow nails now). I have a couple of their colours, darks mostly. A few top coats and a 'pleather' np. I think tehy are best at top coats. I really like the tops coats I have from them, although they seem to get gloopy really quickly. I don't think I would buy another straight up colour from them. With top coats you can do so much, so it seems like it is worth the extra ££. But otherwise I will steer well clear of them now.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

5 years ago

Worst nail polish ever tried. The brush shed as I applied the polish and I had to redo 2 figures. Polish took forever to dry, and went on streaky and clumpy, only to chip less than 24 hours later. Cannot wait to return it.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

from

5 years ago

I bought Colville Mews as I wanted a nude colour. The colour is OK, (Barry M's Lychee is prettier), but I wasn't impressed it overall. It's not good value at all. Cons- chipped within 2 days, streaky, not a shiny finish Pros- good brush

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Kinky, Fine

5 years ago

This brand has some hit and miss colors. Some I absolutely love, and some are not worth the money at all. They usually retail for 12$ each, with only 10mL per bottle. Some colors are absolutely amazing, and others I wouldn't pay more than 4-5$ for.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

from

5 years ago

Savile Row: gorgeous very dark plum. A bit rouge noir like with one coat, more purplish with two. I wear colours like this over a gel polish, so that I don't get tipwear and discolouration of my actual nail. One coat was opaque. These polishes are a good quality, I already have this one for a few years now and it's still as good as when I just got it.

About reviewer (446 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I love all that is nails so when I stumbled across Nail Inc Gel Polish I couldn't resist. The colour range is limited but with it being summer I went with Kensington Palace. The colour was gorgeous! The vanish goes on easily and streaks didn't feature. I applied 3 coats and the finish was flawless and better than the gel manicures I had been having. Quality final result with none of the hard work that comes with a full gel manicure. If you're thinking of purchasing my advise would be "Go for it!".

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

3.0

6 years ago

This was my first time using Nails Inc. I saw Bling It On Emerald on ASOS and thought I'd give it a try. The nail polish itself is ok. It's a bright green and it dried quicker than my usual polishes do. The glitter was a bit of a pain though. The application was messy even with the tools provided. In the end I decided to only use the glitter for an accent nail but I might consider doing all my nails like this for a party or a special occasion.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age19-24