Nails Inc. All Products

Nails Inc.  All Products

3.4

My review is for Harley Gardens which seems to be branded as nail makeup, meaning it covers up imperfections in nails. I have a damaged nail bed that is not attached to the nailbed halfway down (I know, shudder.) It's white in appearance and I'm really self-conscious about it. I have tried six different nail polish shades, including mixing them, to try to get something close to my natural shade. This one is the closest. Even better than that, I use one coat on all of my nails (I usually don't like to wear nail polish) and it lasts all week. It doesn't chip, it fades. Truly wonderful. I'm in love with this stuff.

on 10/10/2016 7:24:00 PM

I remember when nails inc bars started popping up all over London. Reviews and promos for their polishes and treatments were in all the glossy magazines, their chic London names felt very modern and edgy. So London.

Through the help of Tx Maxx I have acquired quite a few of their polishes over their years. I find them to be really hit and miss. And definitely not worth the full price tage. I suppose these inconsistencies in quality could be due to getting them in Tx Maxx, but I have gotten lots of Essie and Illamasqua there and have found them to be a lot more reliable.

My main rant is about their caviar base coat. I think it is called kensington caviar flawless base coat. It is tinted purple and comes in a clear bottle in their classic Nails inc round shape. Maybe all they care about is the finish because this base coat does NOTHING to prevent yellowing AT ALL. My nails are painted 99% of the time. After a few weeks of using this my nails looked like they'd been soaking in coffee and cigarettes. (I switched to Orly Top2Bottom and no more orange yellow nails now).

I have a couple of their colours, darks mostly. A few top coats and a 'pleather' np. I think tehy are best at top coats. I really like the tops coats I have from them, although they seem to get gloopy really quickly. I don't think I would buy another straight up colour from them. With top coats you can do so much, so it seems like it is worth the extra ££. But otherwise I will steer well clear of them now.

on 4/22/2015 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Worst nail polish ever tried. The brush shed as I applied the polish and I had to redo 2 figures. Polish took forever to dry, and went on streaky and clumpy, only to chip less than 24 hours later. Cannot wait to return it.

on 12/26/2014 4:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I bought Colville Mews as I wanted a nude colour. The colour is OK, (Barry M's Lychee is prettier), but I wasn't impressed it overall. It's not good value at all.

Cons- chipped within 2 days, streaky, not a shiny finish
Pros- good brush

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This brand has some hit and miss colors. Some I absolutely love, and some are not worth the money at all. They usually retail for 12$ each, with only 10mL per bottle. Some colors are absolutely amazing, and others I wouldn't pay more than 4-5$ for.

on 10/29/2014 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Savile Row: gorgeous very dark plum. A bit rouge noir like with one coat, more purplish with two. I wear colours like this over a gel polish, so that I don't get tipwear and discolouration of my actual nail. One coat was opaque. These polishes are a good quality, I already have this one for a few years now and it's still as good as when I just got it.

on 7/30/2014 6:07:00 PM

I love all that is nails so when I stumbled across Nail Inc Gel Polish I couldn't resist. The colour range is limited but with it being summer I went with Kensington Palace. The colour was gorgeous! The vanish goes on easily and streaks didn't feature. I applied 3 coats and the finish was flawless and better than the gel manicures I had been having. Quality final result with none of the hard work that comes with a full gel manicure. If you're thinking of purchasing my advise would be "Go for it!".

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was my first time using Nails Inc. I saw Bling It On Emerald on ASOS and thought I'd give it a try. The nail polish itself is ok. It's a bright green and it dried quicker than my usual polishes do. The glitter was a bit of a pain though. The application was messy even with the tools provided. In the end I decided to only use the glitter for an accent nail but I might consider doing all my nails like this for a party or a special occasion.

on 9/7/2013 6:09:00 PM

I own about 10 Nails Inc polishes, I only have so many as I got them from magazine freebies or on offer from TK Maxx, I would never pay original price for them. They last quite long without chipping but I get tip wear the next day, this is the only NP I get tip wear from. The colours are good but they don't stand out to me like "I must get that colour!" but I have been pleasantly surprised a few times when the colour on the nail has come out a lot nicer than I thought it would. The brush is really awkward to hold because the cap is so wide and I absolutely hated it at first but I have gotten used to it now.

PS don't get Summer place (a pale yellow), that has the worst formula everrrrrrrrrrrrrr

on 8/14/2013 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I only own a few Nails Inc polishes because of the price since I feel like I can get more affordable polishes that works well too. Although I feel like it's pricey, some shades go on sale sometimes on Sephora for around $5 and that's when I pick them up. I think the formula is amazing and much better than OPI. I can get away with one coat but I like the full opaque look so I always apply two coats. I don't experience any streaking and the polish lasts forever! I once wore it for two weeks without chipping when using my SecheVite top coat with it. Obviously the tips were wearing down and I know I could have gotten more wear time with it but I wanted to change it up by then already. Nails Inc polishes is my favorite and I'm so glad I found it.

Popular Polishes