REVLON Expert Shapers for Weak Nails

No Image

2.3

on 4/2/2014 11:55:00 AM

works good for my nails. i get a good shape with them .

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought these for shaping when my nails were looking a bit week, and they worked, for two weeks. On the one hand, they did smooth my nails, but shaping was hard- the boards weren't strong enough. Also, their quality was horrible, the filing part began to seperate from the wood in a matter of days, to the point where the two boards went completely out of order in to weeks. Also, the boards were to big and voluminous to get to the finer nooks and crannies of where I wanted to file. Horrendous! Won't buy again.

on 4/16/2007 4:46:00 PM

2 pink files in package, the usual 1 side for shaping, 1 for smoothing. These files are TERRIBLE. Most d/s files rough up my nails and make snags and breakage worse. I thought these would be gentle. When will I learn? Revlon stuff never works for me. I can't even use the shaping side, unless I want to saw off what's left of my poor nails, and leave raggedy edges behind. The smoothing side is okay, but not gentle in the least. I don't remember the exact price of these, but whatever it was, it was not worth it. Would not repurchase unless I needed to sand some wood.