Zoya Yummy

Zoya Yummy

4.8

on 10/18/2017 3:20:00 PM

I do love this nail polish for toes but it looks nothing like the photo here. It’s bright blue (think Smurfs) and much more vibrant than the photo here reflects. In fact, on me, it looks entirely different than this photo. Do like it though - very, very fun and high quality easy to apply opaque.

on 8/31/2013 10:40:00 PM

Very pretty color! I have it on my toes right now and I love it! My bottle is halfway done and I would buy it again in a heartbeat!

The colour is amazing if you're into blues; I would say it`s actually a tad more bright/vibrant/deeper than the pic though. It reminds me of a Skittle. It went on easily (opacity with one coat!), dried quickly.

on 6/7/2010 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this blue. It's a mid tone blue creme, and bright while still having an ever-so-slightly grey undertone. It applied like a dream for me, opaque in two coats. I've worn it for five days, with a good base and topcoat, with minimal tipwear and no chips. It's such a beautiful color that I don't even feel bored of it yet. Love.

on 6/11/2011 4:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Love love love! Opaque in two coats and looks beautiful. I was deciding between this and Zoya Robyn and I am very glad I went with this.

on 8/13/2013 11:57:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is a mid-tone pastel blue creme polish. I got this when Zoya was giving out 3 free polishes with no purchase necessary (best sale ever even though I did have to pay 10 bucks of shipping), so I didn't do any research at all before buying this.
This, along with the other 2 I got, were my first purchases from Zoya, and I'm totally happy with them!
The formula of this polish is thicker than most, but not so bad that it balds. It goes on completely opaque in 2 coats (REALLY close to being a one-coater, but not quite). It lasts longer than most polishes on me (up to 5 days) too, which is a nice bonus.
The color is absolutely GORGEOUS though. The picture makes it look a lot more turquoise than it actually is. It's basically a pastel baby blue, but a little bit darker.
This is one of my favorite nail polishes in my (embarrassingly large) collection. I would repurchase this over and over!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

(click for pic-->)

Yummy, a bubblegum blue color which makes me think of the blue sky and the 80's! A happy color and a nice pop in the Fall Blitzkrieg with all the burgundies and coffees. Light smurf blue, if you know what I mean! The polish becomes very smooth on nails, easy to paint with. The drying time is the only part that's bugging me a little... but look at the shiny, gorgeous finish!

continued >>

This polish was actually somewhat forgotten until I decided to just try out all my Zoya polishes and be done with it, after painting my nails with Rea earlier this week. Because of it's estimated age (I recieved it in a swap at least two years ago), it was getting some oil/paint seperation but after a good shaking it went back to normal. This is a very bright blue color that reminds me of the bottom of a swimming pool. I've only had this one on for two days. There's two tiny chips on my middle finger on my right hand, and a tiny chip on the thumb of my left hand -- both not noticeable from the distance. The major thing to be noted about this polish is that it is glossy in the most amazing way, even without a top coat. With a top coat, it feels like it has a smooth and silky finish.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this because it is an exact dupe for OPI Just Groovy or No Room for the Blues and I heard it had a better formula. I would agree with that because the formula was perfect and so opaque that I could have gotten away with one thick-ish coat.

A bright blue creme polish that applies well. It took about 2-3 thin coats for opaque plus a top coat for a lovely shiny cheerful blue.
It didn't wear too well (small chips by day 2), but I switch out my polish every 3-5 days so it didn't bother me too much.
It is a great summer-y color.

Popular Polishes