Perricone Evening Facial Emollient with NTP Complex and Retinol

Aqua (Water), Cyclomethicone, Hydrogenated Didecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, L-Tyrosine, Hexyl Laurate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Zinc Sulfate, Urea, Thioctic Acid (Alpha-Lipoic Acid), Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Pantethine, Pyridoxine HCl, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

I love the packaging of the perricone products. I'm more into classic and apothecary type packaging than cutesy or girly, and the pump dispenser on this one is great. Anyway, this is one of his mid-high range treatments. It's great, but I wouldn't pay $100 for it. I received a few samples of this and definitely noticed that it is a high quality cream that left my skin feeling soft and dewy the next morning. It was a tad greasy to apply at night especially now that it's a bit warmer, so I would prefer to use this every 2 or 3 days rather than every day. I was a little turned off by the color which was slightly yellowed. Most PMD products are white or cream colored but the yellow tinge on this one just seemed abnormal...like it had gone bad. Not sure if it was just mine. I can't really comment on the claim that it evens out skin tone, because while I didn't see any noticeable change, I haven't used it for a long time. I'd consider purchasing again if I had the funds and was looking to rev up my skin (esp in the winter time) but right now I'd have to pass.

I first bought this product five years ago and it produced amazing results. After two months, it significantly faded marks left by cystic acne and evened out my skin tone. It also filled out some of my fine lines.

After using only this treatment for an entire year, the product had less of an effect on my skin and I started trying other treatments (particularly when I would get outbreaks of cystic acne) but I would always switch back.

Products in the Perricone line are very expensive but they work well. I've been using the facial emollient with the face finishing moisturizer on and off for years and for me, its one of the lines with the best results for fading marks, evening out skin tone, reducing fine lines and producing an overall smooth healthy glow. It even tops some of the AHA, glycolic and lactic acid treatments.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

When I was given this, I really wanted to hate it. The last thing I need is to fall in love with $90 face cream. Naturally, I fell in love.

I do not have naturally great skin. It is still acne prone with huge pores, and now I'm trying to prevent wrinkles. This stuff is like magic. My skin tone has evened out, and my face looks fresh and youthful.

This is a lovely night cream. It comes in a darkened glass jar to protect it from light. It goes on thick, but sinks in soon after. Then you have this amazingly soft skin! I have been using this for 4-5 weeks and have seen my skin tone even out and just a brighter look to my face all around. Love this!

A WORD OF CAUTION: You have to use this product properly. If you do, it works great. If you don't, you'll get zits or a possible allergic reaction. To use: Dispense a drop the size of a large pea. Dot it all over the face, and rub in. Your face may feel like you didn't use enough, but DON'T use more! It's strong, it's a "treatment" rather than a regular moisturizer, and isn't meant to be slathered on like a regular night cream. The application means the difference between great skin or disaster.
If you do it correctly, you'll have skin that is noticeably firmer, more plump, and even. It helps diminish both fine lines and deep wrinkles over time. A really great product that has always worked wonders for my skin.

I got this as part of the "face lift" kit that also includes the vitamin C ester serum. As soon as I started using this at night with the vitamin C cream in the morning, I noticed my face glowed and looked poreless. I was absolutely thrilled with the result.

Then I woke up one day with an acne-like rash on my temples. I figured it was dry skin irritated by my hair product. So I stopped using my hair product... but the rash grew bigger. I had more pimple-like spots all the way down my sideburn area and curving under my chin. I had to use hydrocortisone cream and a lot of foundation for 4 days until it cleared up. Stupidly, I tried the cream again one night because I wanted to love it--the next morning my temples were bright as tomatoes, and I had the pimples on my cheeks again! This is strange to me because I don't have sensitive skin and have never had an allergic reaction to any skin cream before.

I've been using this product for several weeks now and am pleased with the results. I use this nightly on my face and neck, and despite my very sensitve skin, I have not had any breakouts or unpleasant reactions. I started using this product in the dead of winter when my skin is at its driest and most sensitive and I am able to tolerate using this product on a nightly basis. I have had problems using other retinol products on a nightly basis but I've had no problems with this product and am very pleased with the overall results. I wake up with a dewey complexion and I've seen improvement in the lines on my neck. I do find that the product has a very unpleasant smell but I wake up with great-looking skin so I am trying to overlook the odor.

As with all of the Perricone products I have tried, I find this particualr product really fantastic! It certainly evened out my skin tone. A real plus is the sanitary dispenser (pump) & the tinted glass packaging to keep it fresh. My skin glows! Thanks doc!!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I started using this about a month ago at night only. I put it on after my proactive regimen, as I have acne-prone skin. This did not make me break out, it is not oily at all and absorbs very fast. Along with Dr Brandt's Lineless Cream (durign the day) this regimen made the lines aroudn my mouth from smoking a lot less visible and overall skin improved. I would buy this again.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is the first Retinol product I have used. I am using Vit C + Retinol products at night to lighten my skin and to minimize a few pores. So I decided to go with one of the more high-end ones to start with.

I use this product, then wait for a few minutes and then apply the Vit C concentrate product. I find it very thick so it is difficult to pump out sometimes. But it does not take that long to dry. I don't find it moisturizing enough but its a bit better after applying the Vit C on top of it. However, I'm told that the nature of these ingredients creams are not as moisturizing so I guess its okay considering that fact.

I've used it for about 4 wks everynight and I feel my skin is very radiant and has lightened up. Thickness is the reason why I have taken off one lippy rating for this product. Also its becoz I like the feel of the Vit C product better. However, I've used BOTH products at once so the benefits have been contributed to the benefits.

WARNING: I read somewhere that although tests are not confirmed DMAE is harmful. It is good at combatting wrinkles but blah blah blah... That being said, nearly every ingredient out in the market today has had at least one negative result. It is working wonders on my skin and although I will try a different brand next, I will definately come back to it again.