no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Love!! I have wavy frizzy hair. This gives me beautiful ringlets. Doesn’t weigh it down and takes care of the frizz! I use it on wet hair and let it air dry but great for blow drying also.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I actually really like this product to use for a blow-out. I have naturally very curly, dry, long, color treated hair. I use Wen to wash my hair and then put a dime size amount of this throughout my hair after i step out of the shower. I then put my hair up and let it air dry for a varied amount of time (totally depends on how long I have, anything from 1/2 hour to 5 full hours). The product doesn't leave too much film behind and doesnt get too stiff (you can tell you have something in there, but once you add heat it melts into hair nicely). I then use a barrel brush and blow dry my hair. When i use this i don't need to straighten or use any other product, maybe just a finishing spray. Hair is SOFT, something I rarely get with just a dryer. I would not use this to air dry my hair, its really great as a blow dry style product, to get a smoother and softer blow out and protect the hair from heat damage. I will repurchase and highly recommend for curly girls who like to blowout straight and need extra moitsure and protection.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

6 years ago

This works much better than the cucumber aloe styling creme, which make my hair frizz out and dry. This sweet almond is smoothing and smells great, but the antifrizz version of this really sucks. Might as well just get the regular almond mint because it works the same. If you need a little more moisture and smoothing, lavender or fig.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairRed

from

7 years ago

This product works great when I blow dry right after, but is just OK if I let my hair air dry. The scent doesn't linger, which is good because it won't be on conflict with any perfumes you choose to wear. So far it's the best for blow drying and styling hair and I will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlack

7 years ago

I really really like this, cuts blow dry time, doesnt feel like anything, but my hair feels soft and controlled.... i have thick wavy hair this makes me barely have to straighten my hair.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

8 years ago

My hair is curly and waist length and I really like this stuff. I use it as a leave in after I get out of the shower and then use gel and diffuse. My hair comes out wonderful. I have the 2oz that came with the kit and just purchased the 6 oz because i like it a lot.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

1.0

8 years ago

I tried to like this creme - but it is crap. I tried it when I straightened my hair and when I let it air dry curly. Fail. Yes I followed the directions. I get better results on curly hair with mousse and with straightened hair with argan oil. This product makes my hair feel dirty and heavy, it feels smooth but does not take care of frizzies and make hair lay right. I now have like 2 tubes in a bathroom drawer sitting. Meh.

About reviewer (285 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

8 years ago

I have generally healthy, color-treated hair that is very thick, slightly wavy hair and prone to tangles. The product was easy to distribute through my hair and has a minty smell. It reduced my blow-drying time a bit and left my hair very soft. I like this product for blow outs, but I don't like the way it makes my hair feel when I let it air dry in order to flat iron it the next day. If I don't blow dry my hair, the product leaves my hair feeling heavy and a little dirty. My hair looks a bit oily the day after applying the product, whether or not I blow dry.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairRed

1.0

9 years ago

WTH is this??? this stuff is just bad! I have thick coarse wavy hair and it totally weighs it down and it makes it feel and dry looking!!! I hate it with a passion and I have used it more than 3 times and it still gives me the same results! GARBAGE!

About reviewer (397 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

9 years ago

I love, love, love this product! Wen Cleansing conditioner is definitely a different way to cleanse/condition and style my hair. 1) You must use the product correctly. a) Rinse hair for 2-3 minutes, b) pump 10-15 times into your hands c) work into your hair vigorously for a few minutes and spread out to all your hair with provided comb d) Rinse and do it again e) now leave the product in your hair while you continue bathing/showering f) rinse thoroughly AND while hair is still drenched, work into it another 1 to 2 pumps of product along with a dime/quarter size amount of styling creme. 2) You need to know that the product does not have detergent and will not "soap" If you are blowing out your hair, use 1 pump of leave in, if you are air drying use 2 pumps of leave in cleansing conditioner. It sounds like al ot but I can assure you it is done fast and simply. I am a perfect example, I have only been using the product for 2 weeks and I have Parkinson's! I have color treated hair and it has never been as soft and shinning as it is with Wen. The KEY is to use the proper amount of product, follow the directions and you will love it too!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age56 & Over