Estee Lauder BODY PERFORMANCE MANI PEDI

4.5

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It's amazing. Beatiful smell, lasts very long and it's non greasy. Even my 2,5 old niece loves it !

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is an expensive hand/foot cream, but it works! It doesn't feel greasy but has helped my skin feel more soft.

I have been using this for about 3 years. I love it. I live in Iowa and our winters are pretty cold. This keeps my feet soft, my feet are always sandal ready, even in the winter. I also use it in the summer. It just does a great job. Even though it is expensive, it lasts a long time. This is much better than drugstore brands. Also, I love the smell. Yes, I will buy again, as I already have. This is a terrific product.

I'm not sure I can give a fair review as I've never really tried other mani/pedi products other than this. All I know is that it does a very good job at keeping my hands and feet soft, it feels good, and I haven't had any problems with dryness since I started using it.

This lotion is nothing special compare to other drugstore handcream. What I keep noticing is that whenever I left a bit of this product at the opening, the next time I open up they turned into hard waxy bits. To me, this isn't moisturing enough to be a good handcream.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I received this product in a free gift from EL and so far I like it. It is soft and silky, has a nice scent when you put it on, doesn't go on greasy, it keeps my hands soft. The things I don't like about it: I have had other lotions stay with me a bit longer than this one, I don't have to reapply often but more than some others I have tried, although I do have very dry skin on my hands from frequent hand washing; the other thing I don't care for is that the scent does stay with you and since my hands often end up near my face, I don't really care for a hand lotion with a lingering scent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I received this as a gift along with my purchase and I love this stuff. It's very smoothing yet has a light feeling to it not greasy at all. I rub this on my heels after shower and has diminished the dryness that was starting to occur due to wearing lots of sandals this summer!! I wish this stuff wasn't so expensive!!

I received this as a free gift when I purchased other EL products. I think it is an "OK" cream, but I don't feel that it is a wonderful fabulous product. It does not last very long on my hands or feet for keeping in the moisture.

I love this lotion. I have a tendancy to wash my hands all the time and this keeps them super soft. It also has a nice clean smell to it. Nothing i have used before can compare to this. I absolutely love it =)

I do not like EL skincare products nor their body productsh however this particular product has been a staple for more than 2 months now. I use this cream as a mask esp on my feet.It keeps them very moist and keeps those horrible small cracks at bay. As stated on the box it is like a paraffin dip.

Popular Body Skincare Products