Ruby Kisses Mascara in Navy Blue

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i have this product in navy blue and clear. i find that the formula is very liquid-y, how i like it. however what i dont like as much are the brushes, they remind me of cheap paintbrushes-imagine rubbing those on your eyelashes. the brush makes for an okay application. on the other hand, i love the color selection. the clear, which mostly everyone uses as brow gel, i use as mascara for a really natural look. i also use the navy blue, but for more special occasions. also the lasting power is pretty good, it lasted me about 11 hours when i tracked it.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is the best blue mascara for $1.99 on the planet! No smudges, flakes, smears or irritation after 10 hours of wear! Will certainly buy more.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have ruby kisses mascara in BLACK and CLEAR, they are both GREAT. I use the BLACK for my lashes which makes them curl, lengthen, and thicken. I use the CLEAR for my eyebrow which makes them stay in place with no problem at all.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Purchased based on previous review. Two coats and I have beautiful cobalt blue lashes. Same color as rim of tube. Not too bright-loud. Just right. Adds volume too. (DDD NW45)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hell yes I'd buy this again. In fact, I went back and bought all of them. This only costs $1.99 after all. Anyway, last year I was in L.A. at a jewelry store downtown. The Korean clerk had on this WILD blue almost violet mascara that was just too amazingly cool. I asked her what it was, expecting her to say it was YSL or some other $40 mascara. She said she got it for a dollar at the swap meet. "I don't even think it's a brand." So I went to the swap meet and bought every blue mascara I could get my hands on. Which was maybe 8 of 'em. No luck. Fast forward several months. At a mom & pop beauty supply, you know, where they sell those damn ugly acrylic weaves in assorted rainbow colors, I found a Ruby Kisses mascara display. I just found their amazing powder foundation a couple of months ago, which I am still in love with, so I decided to try their mascaras too. Amazingly, this is the HG blue I saw on that Korean chick. It's not the least bit clumpy and it provides the most awesome violet-toned azure that LASTS ALL DAY without smearing. I have yet to try the black version I also picked up, because I'm addicted to this right now. Get some!