L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Green
L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss shampoo

4.6

Aqua / WaterSodium Laureth SulfateSodium ChlorideDimethiconeCocamidopropyl BetaineCyclodextrinCI 17200 / Red 33Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium ChlorideNacre PowderSodium BenzoateHydrolyzed Wheat ProteinHydrolyzed Wheat StarchSodium HydroxidePPG-5-Ceteth-20Jojoba Wax PEG-120 EstersSalicylic AcidLimoneneLinaloolBenzyl AlcoholAlpha-Isomethyl IononeCarbomerButylphenyl MethylpropionalCitronellolCitric AcidHexyl CinnamalParfum / Fragrance

on 8/21/2013 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is my holy grail shampoo, i have long fine hair so after about a day it gets greasy at the roots, when i use this shampoo my hair feels freshly clean for 2 days, it doesnt really make your hair shine, just really reflective and shimmery...but there are no sparkles in it. It does clean hair very well, it smells nice, lathers really well too.

Edit:

Okay I need to change this review, I change shampoos recently and changed back to this and finally found out why my hair practically glows/shimmers in the sun, its this stuff!
I thought it was my slightly blond highlights, but no this stuff really does make your hair shine and shimmer, but it doesn't make your hair glossy. Huge difference. Can now go 4 days with out washing.

on 6/8/2012 1:53:00 PM

I am very satisfied about this shampoo. I also have the conditioner. My hair is naturally a little dry and can last up to 5 days without washing. I use the conditioner on average at 1 of 3 times that I'm washing my hair. In summer I use it a little more often, especially after a day at the beach or the pool.
The smell of the shampoo and conditioner is delicious. The smell lasts for several days and just after washing it's not even required to use perfume. The smell itself is great.

on 10/11/2011 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is actually quite a good shampoo. I usually use the damage care line if I pick up a L'Oreal shampoo because I straighten my hair because I cannot stand it natural nor can I make it look good natural. However the shiny pink packaging made me more attracted to this one. The one I bought seems to be in a new packaging because it says that it has 'new reinforced actives' as well as being called 'nutri gloss light' as opposed to the traditional nutri glosses I have seen. My hair is really thick but not prone to greasiness at all luckily I was just attracted to this shampoo because I wanted my hair to feel more lightweight and have the 'mirror shine' the bottle claims it will give. My hair looks shiny now it feels really silky soft as well as feeling a lot lighter on my head. Really liked it and the effect was especially doubled when I teamed the shampoo with the conditioner.

on 9/21/2010 3:58:00 PM

I have long thick brunette hair, which isn't dyed and this product made it really easy to straighten, my hair felt so soft! Would definitely recommend this product if you want soft swishy hair!

on 5/29/2007 1:25:00 PM

I love this product. I am very lucky with the type of hair that I have, but I usually battle with a bit of frizziness. This shampoo made my hair super smooth and shiny. I also love the fragrance of the product. Many shampoos have such a strong scent that at first smells rather nice but then after a while becomes too much to handle.

Popular Shampoos