L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss shampoo

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss shampoo

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua / WaterSodium Laureth SulfateSodium ChlorideDimethiconeCocamidopropyl BetaineCyclodextrinCI 17200 / Red 33Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium ChlorideNacre PowderSodium BenzoateHydrolyzed Wheat ProteinHydrolyzed Wheat StarchSodium HydroxidePPG-5-Ceteth-20Jojoba Wax PEG-120 EstersSalicylic AcidLimoneneLinaloolBenzyl AlcoholAlpha-Isomethyl IononeCarbomerButylphenyl MethylpropionalCitronellolCitric AcidHexyl CinnamalParfum / Fragrance

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I really like this shampoo. It is *surprisingly* good for natural afro hair (4c) due to its gentle creamy consistency and thickness.

I got this as a cast off from my little sister (typical!), and I had just finished with my Dove Intense repair shampoo. I wasn't expecting much success, and it really outshone its negative stereotype.

The scent is pleasant, the consistency is thick enough to be nourishing. The foam is not too harsh that my hair is stripped. I am not so sure if any gloss is visible on my hair as I am currently wearing protective styles, but spring is coming, so with my hair out we'll see.

Pleasantly surprised!

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

This review is for the Light version for hair that greases up fast. Its my HG shampoo along with its conditioner! I always come back to this, no matter what as my hair feels clean and light after using it!

on 7/2/2010 5:10:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Best shampoo and conditioner I've ever used!

Keeps hair soft and healthy whilst smelling great. The scent stays in the hair for ages!