L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss shampoo

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss shampoo

3.0

Aqua / WaterSodium Laureth SulfateSodium ChlorideDimethiconeCocamidopropyl BetaineCyclodextrinCI 17200 / Red 33Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium ChlorideNacre PowderSodium BenzoateHydrolyzed Wheat ProteinHydrolyzed Wheat StarchSodium HydroxidePPG-5-Ceteth-20Jojoba Wax PEG-120 EstersSalicylic AcidLimoneneLinaloolBenzyl AlcoholAlpha-Isomethyl IononeCarbomerButylphenyl MethylpropionalCitronellolCitric AcidHexyl CinnamalParfum / Fragrance

on 11/27/2017 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This stuff worked fine at first, but for me, it is not great for long-term use. You have to be as thorough as possible, as it is hard to wash out (even if you use a pea-sized amount). Although I try to be careful with washing the product out of my hair, it still seems to leave a build-up of residue (resembling dandruff) that is noticeable after drying and making certain sections of my hair look greasy, like I hadn't washed it in the first place! Definitely going to switch to a different shampoo.

on 8/9/2013 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this after reading a review on here that said it was good for greasy roots/dry ends hair, and because the price was so good I thought I'd give it a shot! My hair over the last few months has been really greasy and oily at the roots, and I can only put it down to my hair being healthier now that I don't bleach it every 6 weeks. I was still using sham/con for dry damaged hair, but that's only a problem for my ends now. This shampoo and conditioner combo seems to balance it out - it takes away the greasiness to the point where I can again wait 3 days to shampoo my hair, but leaves my ends feeling soft. I have also found mixing in a teaspoon of epsom salts when I shampoo helps keep the greasiness away longer too. I noticed the difference when I ran out recently and had to use a different shampoo/conditioner before I could get some more - my hair was back to being an oil slick the very next day! Will definitely keep using this!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

For a supermarket brand shampoo, I loved it. It made my hair so soft, healthy & easy to manage.Love the easy to use bottle. Will definitely repurchase.

on 11/14/2011 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

This shampoo is amazing. First of all, I'm not one of those ladies who are lucky enough to have straight and oily hair, my hair is frizzy, wavy/curly, poofy, you name it. I got sick of moisturising shampoos because most of them are actually drying and leave terrible build-up, I've tried Redken All Soft, Dove's Dryness Care and L'Oreal Elvive's re-nutrition line but they're all drying. So I decided to not buy a moisturising shampoo, and I bought this instead. This is the best. It's easy to get, cheap and it doesn't dry my hair out. It makes my hair feel soft and manageable! I've already repurchased.

on 11/9/2011 8:00:00 AM

I bought this shampoo because a friend of mine recommended it. It's just bad for my hair. It makes my hair dry, frizzy, and static. I will never use it again!

on 12/20/2009 4:11:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff really did not agree with me in the slightest. It has given me a rash behind my ears and a flaky scalp. The shampoo makes my hair tangle terribly and the conditioner seems to do nothing. My hair doesn't feel softer and it has frizzed up and broken like nothing else :'<

I suppose the only positives are that it's pink and cost $NZ20 for shampoo & conditioner?...

Be warned, this is so full of chemicals it hurts.

Popular Shampoos