L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss shampoo

3.8

Aqua / WaterSodium Laureth SulfateSodium ChlorideDimethiconeCocamidopropyl BetaineCyclodextrinCI 17200 / Red 33Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium ChlorideNacre PowderSodium BenzoateHydrolyzed Wheat ProteinHydrolyzed Wheat StarchSodium HydroxidePPG-5-Ceteth-20Jojoba Wax PEG-120 EstersSalicylic AcidLimoneneLinaloolBenzyl AlcoholAlpha-Isomethyl IononeCarbomerButylphenyl MethylpropionalCitronellolCitric AcidHexyl CinnamalParfum / Fragrance

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

One of the best shampoos out there, does exactly what it says.

After, my hair feels super fresh, silky...soft.. detangled, smells REALLY nice.. and upclose in daylight my hair looks SO clean and pretty.... you have to try it to see what i mean!! it also lathers up SUPER quickly - amazinggg feature! the formula looks so nice aswell.

If you hate the feeling of sticky/dry hair/buildup after using stupid shampoos..... this one is perfect for you. weightless hair is the outcome.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think this product is excellent! I have long, thick, brown hair that easily turns greasy. Other shampoos have made my hair look horrible on the 2nd day but this one makes it last much longer. I never use conditioner because my hair gets greasy but this shampoo alone stilll made my hair shiney!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

In Asia I think this is called Elseve, not Elvive? It's the same pink bottle though. I'm on my second 400ml bottle and I'm still loving it. This is by far the best drugstore shampoo I've tried and believe me I've tried a lot; Pantene, Dove, Herbal Essences, etc. I have rather oily scalp/roots but dry hair. What I like most about the shampoo is the fact that it makes my hair look less dull and makes my scalp stay fresh for more than a day. That's really rare since I live in a humid, tropical country. It can be a bit too drying but I always use the complimentary conditioner and so far my hair has been really soft and smooth. No complain! :)

I'm slowly making my way through each elvive range and since shampoo always runs out before conditioner I'm using the Nutri-Gloss shampoo with the smooth intense conditioner. My hair does feel a little different since using this shampoo. It is a bit easier to straighten which is a bonus for my very thick, wavy hair. Shine wise I'm not sure if I've noticed a difference because, I straighten my hair everyday and use moroccan oil so, without sounding conceited, it does have a bit of shine anyway. I am keen to try the whole range (ie conditioner and mask) to see if that makes a difference; I have a feeling it would.

It is a very light shampoo so if you are looking for frizz defense or wanting to calm your curls this might not be what you are looking for. If you want something with a bit of weight to it, try the total repair shampoo.

I'm not going to consider re-buying this until I have tried all of the elvive products and decided what suits me best.

Overall I'm pretty happy with this and would have no problem making this my daily shampoo.

on 5/30/2010 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Sorry, but this product was a letdown for me. I thought this shampoo was doing wonders to my hair, it made my hair so soft and smooth. BUT, after a few months of using it, I started to lose hair like crazy. At one point, I lost more than a hundred strands of hair every time i shampoo. Then I switched to aubrey organics and voila! The hair loss was greatly reduced! I'm pretty sure this product was the culprit :( Oh, this shampoo also tend to make my scalp oily faster.

on 3/27/2010 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Been buying this shampoo for ages, it's the best! I always keep returning to it after trying another shampoo because I got bored of always having the same pink bottle in the shower. But no one can beat the best! It makes my hair sooo soft, can't explain it! LOVE it!

Popular Shampoos