L'Oreal Paris Elvive Nutri-Gloss shampoo

L'Oreal Paris Elvive Nutri-Gloss shampoo

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua / WaterSodium Laureth SulfateSodium ChlorideDimethiconeCocamidopropyl BetaineCyclodextrinCI 17200 / Red 33Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium ChlorideNacre PowderSodium BenzoateHydrolyzed Wheat ProteinHydrolyzed Wheat StarchSodium HydroxidePPG-5-Ceteth-20Jojoba Wax PEG-120 EstersSalicylic AcidLimoneneLinaloolBenzyl AlcoholAlpha-Isomethyl IononeCarbomerButylphenyl MethylpropionalCitronellolCitric AcidHexyl CinnamalParfum / Fragrance

on 10/11/2011 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is actually quite a good shampoo. I usually use the damage care line if I pick up a L'Oreal shampoo because I straighten my hair because I cannot stand it natural nor can I make it look good natural. However the shiny pink packaging made me more attracted to this one. The one I bought seems to be in a new packaging because it says that it has 'new reinforced actives' as well as being called 'nutri gloss light' as opposed to the traditional nutri glosses I have seen. My hair is really thick but not prone to greasiness at all luckily I was just attracted to this shampoo because I wanted my hair to feel more lightweight and have the 'mirror shine' the bottle claims it will give. My hair looks shiny now it feels really silky soft as well as feeling a lot lighter on my head. Really liked it and the effect was especially doubled when I teamed the shampoo with the conditioner.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I’m clueless about hair care, especially now I have long hair, after a lifetime of above-shoulder bobs. It was dull, heavy, rough to touch and weak. I’ve tried many brands from different price ranges; my hair didn’t improve and sometimes felt worse. I had started to collect pictures of shorter hairstyles from magazines, in preparation for a trip to the hairdressers…

I’ve now been using L’Oreal Elvive’s NUTRI-GLOSS shampoo (+ conditioner) for a few weeks and the difference to my hair is remarkable. When I comb out the tangles, much less of my hair snaps, there are fewer knots and when I pull a broken strand between my fingers it has elasticity to it, instead of snapping straight away like it used to. And my hair is also frizz free, is smooth to the touch and has its shine back.

Apparently, this is all thanks to L’Oreal’s ‘pearl protein’. I’m not sure what this is exactly, but wow. I’m loving it. The fresh scent of this is lovely and I can catch brief whiffs after my hair has dried.

The pink bottles are cute and the price is fantastic. To be honest, I had run out of shampoo and just picked this up as it was cheap and pink. Just think; if the bottle had been another color I might have passed it over and may have had my hair cut short…