L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss shampoo

L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss shampoo

3.9

Aqua / WaterSodium Laureth SulfateSodium ChlorideDimethiconeCocamidopropyl BetaineCyclodextrinCI 17200 / Red 33Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium ChlorideNacre PowderSodium BenzoateHydrolyzed Wheat ProteinHydrolyzed Wheat StarchSodium HydroxidePPG-5-Ceteth-20Jojoba Wax PEG-120 EstersSalicylic AcidLimoneneLinaloolBenzyl AlcoholAlpha-Isomethyl IononeCarbomerButylphenyl MethylpropionalCitronellolCitric AcidHexyl CinnamalParfum / Fragrance

on 8/21/2013 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is my holy grail shampoo, i have long fine hair so after about a day it gets greasy at the roots, when i use this shampoo my hair feels freshly clean for 2 days, it doesnt really make your hair shine, just really reflective and shimmery...but there are no sparkles in it. It does clean hair very well, it smells nice, lathers really well too.

Edit:

Okay I need to change this review, I change shampoos recently and changed back to this and finally found out why my hair practically glows/shimmers in the sun, its this stuff!
I thought it was my slightly blond highlights, but no this stuff really does make your hair shine and shimmer, but it doesn't make your hair glossy. Huge difference. Can now go 4 days with out washing.

on 8/9/2013 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this after reading a review on here that said it was good for greasy roots/dry ends hair, and because the price was so good I thought I'd give it a shot! My hair over the last few months has been really greasy and oily at the roots, and I can only put it down to my hair being healthier now that I don't bleach it every 6 weeks. I was still using sham/con for dry damaged hair, but that's only a problem for my ends now. This shampoo and conditioner combo seems to balance it out - it takes away the greasiness to the point where I can again wait 3 days to shampoo my hair, but leaves my ends feeling soft. I have also found mixing in a teaspoon of epsom salts when I shampoo helps keep the greasiness away longer too. I noticed the difference when I ran out recently and had to use a different shampoo/conditioner before I could get some more - my hair was back to being an oil slick the very next day! Will definitely keep using this!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I really like this shampoo. It is *surprisingly* good for natural afro hair (4c) due to its gentle creamy consistency and thickness.

I got this as a cast off from my little sister (typical!), and I had just finished with my Dove Intense repair shampoo. I wasn't expecting much success, and it really outshone its negative stereotype.

The scent is pleasant, the consistency is thick enough to be nourishing. The foam is not too harsh that my hair is stripped. I am not so sure if any gloss is visible on my hair as I am currently wearing protective styles, but spring is coming, so with my hair out we'll see.

Pleasantly surprised!

on 2/13/2013 7:39:00 PM

I found this shampoo to be brilliant for my greasy roots/dry ends hair. It makes my hair smoother, shinier and helps it stay cleaner looking for longer. The scent is delicious too and doesn't linger. The matching conditioner is awesome. It actually soaks into my hair and leaves it far softer than Redken All Soft. For an inexpensive, good quality shampoo, you can't go wrong with this!

on 12/10/2012 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the Elvive Nutri-Gloss Light Shampoo. I have long hair and because only wash my hair every other day I was looking for a shampoo that would make my hair make feel and look fresher for longer.

This shampoo makes my hair feel light, soft and smooth.
Since I've been using this shampoo I'm not able to find any other shampoo that makes my hair feel so light weight.

I recommend this to anyone with long hair that gets greasy easily.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Well, I must say that I'm absolutely in love with this shampoo!!!!!!
Hair Type: Long, very thick, coarse, frizzy, dry and processed.
Listen to this, I did some research and had the Frederic Fekkai Glossing shampoo and conditioner in my cart because I use their glossing cream and love it. But, the shampoo alone is $24 so I wasn't too thrilled spending $50 bucks on shampoo and conditioner that "might" work for my hair. I remembered that a mua member recommeded that I try the L'Oreal Elive Nutri-Gloss line so I put back the Fekkai stuff and got the L'Oreal instead. Plus, my wallet was happy considering this shampoo is only $4.99. I purchased the shampoo and conditioner for damaged medium to long hair (pink bottle). I can say this, I noticed a difference during my first shampoo still in the shower! I was rinsing my hair and couldn't believe how silky and detangled my hair felt while wet. From the texture of the conditioner, I was a little let down in the beginning because it was very runny and I assumed it wasn't going to help much. I was wrong, the conditioner works super as well. The scent of this is so pretty, it has a slightly sweet floral scent. When I blowed dried my hair, it was so silky and smooth without the need for a straightening iron...this is very rare for my very thick frizzy hair. The next morning, I was just blown away! From tossing and turning during the night, my hair will always become wavy and frizzy from the friction of hair rubbing on the pillow. But, I noticed for the first time, my hair was still frizz-free and didn't need a run with the iron. In fact, my hair was still so silky that I didn't really need to run a brush through it! I am so so glad that I remembered about mua and went back for this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

One of the best shampoos out there, does exactly what it says.

After, my hair feels super fresh, silky...soft.. detangled, smells REALLY nice.. and upclose in daylight my hair looks SO clean and pretty.... you have to try it to see what i mean!! it also lathers up SUPER quickly - amazinggg feature! the formula looks so nice aswell.

If you hate the feeling of sticky/dry hair/buildup after using stupid shampoos..... this one is perfect for you. weightless hair is the outcome.

on 6/2/2012 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Mine is L'oreal Nutri-Gloss Lite..but I think they're just the same. Well, different countries will have different name, though.
Makes my hair smooth but not greasy and just loooove the perfume
Up to now I'm satisfied with this product...but who knows, after several months coz I think my hair is a bit weird
It will reject the shampoo after several months so I just kept on changing shampoo like every year

on 2/23/2012 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favourite shampoo of all time! I have gotten LOTS of compliments on how my hair smells nice! Leaves my hair shiny, smooth and silky! MUST-HAVE.

on 11/14/2011 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

This shampoo is amazing. First of all, I'm not one of those ladies who are lucky enough to have straight and oily hair, my hair is frizzy, wavy/curly, poofy, you name it. I got sick of moisturising shampoos because most of them are actually drying and leave terrible build-up, I've tried Redken All Soft, Dove's Dryness Care and L'Oreal Elvive's re-nutrition line but they're all drying. So I decided to not buy a moisturising shampoo, and I bought this instead. This is the best. It's easy to get, cheap and it doesn't dry my hair out. It makes my hair feel soft and manageable! I've already repurchased.