L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss shampoo

L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss shampoo

Aqua / WaterSodium Laureth SulfateSodium ChlorideDimethiconeCocamidopropyl BetaineCyclodextrinCI 17200 / Red 33Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium ChlorideNacre PowderSodium BenzoateHydrolyzed Wheat ProteinHydrolyzed Wheat StarchSodium HydroxidePPG-5-Ceteth-20Jojoba Wax PEG-120 EstersSalicylic AcidLimoneneLinaloolBenzyl AlcoholAlpha-Isomethyl IononeCarbomerButylphenyl MethylpropionalCitronellolCitric AcidHexyl CinnamalParfum / Fragrance

on 4/12/2007 8:03:00 PM

I love that this is a pearlescent pink and it smells very sweet. It cleanses the hair gently but I think it does cause some build-up over time. To combat this I simply cycle my shampoos so itís not a problem for me. For the price itís very good value. I bought this when on holiday in London last year and itís a pity I canít get this in Australia.

on 5/29/2007 1:25:00 PM

I love this product. I am very lucky with the type of hair that I have, but I usually battle with a bit of frizziness. This shampoo made my hair super smooth and shiny. I also love the fragrance of the product. Many shampoos have such a strong scent that at first smells rather nice but then after a while becomes too much to handle.

on 6/23/2007 4:05:00 AM

This has only just become available in Australia and so I snapped it up as soon as I saw it. Before this I was using the Elvive shampoo and conditioner for coloured/highlighted hair but I prefer the nutri-gloss. It smells great, lathers well, rinses easily and leaves my hair soft and silky. I only use the conditioner on the ends of my hair and it doesn't weigh it down at all. I hope they keep selling this in Australia, otherwise I will have to order it from overseas!
UPDATE: Since finding out L'Oreal test on animals I've decided to stop using their products and switch to cruelty-free products.

on 9/23/2007 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Cool

One of my favourite hair product ranges. This shampoo is light while moisturising; it leaves my hair silky soft and shiny. Pretty packaging as well.

on 11/22/2007 3:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I can sum up my first use impressions of this in one word: wow.
After rinsing out the conditioner my hair felt very smooth and soft - you know how you can tell at this point that great things will follow?

Upon drying my hair, my hair is very soft and silky. A great thing for me because without the right product my hair is coarse and unruly.

Will update after more regular use, but I bought this after reading reviews here, and I am not disappointed.

Nice shampoo,makes my hair feeling soft and healthy. But because my hair is very thin it doesn't add any volume. So best use for normal/thick hair.

on 8/18/2008 11:19:00 AM

I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair supershiny. Everyone asks me what I have done to my hair to make it so shiny. I don't even need to blowdry it. I love the smell of this product too. Would definately recommend. There are regularly 2 for 1 offers on this so I always make sure to stock up!

on 9/10/2008 11:03:00 AM

I bought this shampoo after reading some positive reviews on a forum. What can I say? It is great! It makes my hair so smooth and silky after a wash, even after a blowdry! Loving it! I'm giving this one 5 liptsticks!

This shampoo is definitely great.
My hair was seriously damaged or you could say dry after using a brand called Asience. It says for ASIAN hair. Oh Great asian hair.
What damaged it caused my hair. Anyway this shampoo, helps my hair to gain back its natural glow, softness and smoothness.
Will buy it again.

on 7/26/2009 5:22:00 PM

I wouldn't normally go for this shampoo because of my hair type but I got a small bottle and thought 'why not?'
This shampoo leaves hair seriously soft and silky-I'd never known anything do that to my hair before. Wow! Smells lust, and the pink bottle looks rather stylist and very girly in my bathroom!
It's quite a light formula so I think it would be even better on short, fly-away or fine hair.

Popular Shampoos