Uploaded by MovieVixen

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

I love this perfume! I hope Avon never discontinues this. I wore it for my wedding day 2012 as I prefer pearls not diamonds and just fell in love with the scent and have worn it ever since.....fresh, clean, powdery scent and I receive compliments all of the time. Just beautiful!

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Apr/09/2016

I am wearing my rare pearls today. I've had this bottle for over 2 years and its still almost full, so that says to me that I don't wear this often enough.
On me this smells smooth and creamy, powdery, floral, sweet and soapy, a touch woody.
Its very feminine, secure staying power, lasts the whole day, remains constant without much change, so what you smell on that first …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Sep/29/2014

A strange but nice tarry oriental. Seems somehow classic while at the same time being unmistakably Avon. It doesn't go powdery on me, but it does smell mature, like an older scent you remember from someone in your past. Nice, lasts well. Won't be one I wear a lot, but I wouldn't throw it out.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1714 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

EyesBrown

Jul/04/2014

You'll read this in plenty of the other reviews for this perfume, because it's true: Rare Pearls is a very powdery scent. Other than that, I smell the plum and magnolia Avon lists for it. Definitely a "mature" scent, delicate and flowery. I'm not crazy about it, but on the other hand, it does have good staying power on me and the bottle is pretty. Avon's prices, of …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

Aug/11/2013

It does not smell bad at all, but somehow the smell reminded me of my elementary school teacher. It's a mature powdery scent, not bad but just not for me. I gave it to my mom and she was not very fond of it either! Oh well...

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (399 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Relaxed, Coarse

EyesHazel

Aug/05/2013

This is pure heaven on me! A soft powdery floral. This has to be my favorite Avon fragrance. Just devine!!!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (141 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Apr/06/2013

I am thinking about buying a larger size of this perfume. I got the purse size and I do like it. It smells delicate, slightly sweet but not overly sweet. Has a bit of a powdery smell but that is quite subtle and then a clean, soapy type smell. I suppose its a slightly more mature scent but I like it (Im 30)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (116 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

fromAsheru

Jan/27/2012

Love love love this scent. The staying power is great on me which says alot. It doesn't last ALL day like Rare Gold but for sure it is one of the best fragrences Avon has made in a long time. I feel very powerfully feminine when I wear this perfume.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

EyesBrown

fromrug06

Nov/16/2011

Nice for every day.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan

HairRed

EyesGreen

1.0

Sep/26/2011

I have a purse spray, but I will get rid of it. Smells NOTHING like Dior Poison, because I own Poison (I've read that people have compared this to Poison). This turns a bit rancid smelling on my skin...not pleasant at all.

1 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (286 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure