GUERLAIN Orchidee Imperiale Exceptional Complete Eye and Lip Cream

GUERLAIN Orchidee Imperiale Exceptional Complete Eye and Lip Cream

3.7

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I got a deluxe sample of this in the Ritual Discovery Set from Guerlain that comes with the Cream. This is a very rich eye cream and a little bit goes a long way.

It leaves skin well hydrated, smoothed and lifted. And it has that lovely Orchidee scent. Ive even used this over a gel eye cream that helps with puffiness and dark circles and find it still works well with other eye creams and adds that extra hydration.

I love this so much that Im purchasing the full size as soon as the sample runs out. Highly recommend this product.

on 4/24/2018 11:44:00 AM

I am a skin care junky, and I often think there are reasonably priced products, even drugstore buys, that equal the expensive choices. But in the case of this cream, all I can say is WOW. When I get up in the morning, no matter what skincare choice I make at night, I have some fine lines around my lips - they are always worse in the morning because of sleeping on my side, I bet. But when I use this....no lines! How can this BE? I am shocked and super impressed. I'm not impressed with the price (ouch), but what an effective product!

on 6/13/2017 2:37:00 AM

Guerlain oh Guerlain. The price tag that comes with this product is painstakingly expensive. So far I have not really that impressed with Guerlain products. But I bought this because I have been searching for a perfect lip cream to eliminate some lines on my lips. And here I am writing a review about this product.

The packaging is nice (considering, again, the price tag). It comes with a little plastic spatula (which in my opinion a little better than the other plastic spatula). This product is for eye and lips and the BA said it will eliminate fine lines, hydrates and lift the eye and lip contour. For the first month I use this solely as lip cream (because at that time I was still using another eye cream) and surprise (or NOT) it didn't work that well on my lips. I noticed how my lips are smoother and more hydrated but it didn't help with the fine lines. However one positive thing about this product, is that it is quickly absorbed.

Then I started to apply as eye cream (since I ran out of my eye cream). I am pleasantly surprised that it does a good job in eliminating fine lines. Now I am more than halfway of the jar and I can safely said how this product truly does a good job as eye cream.

But will I repurchase this product? Definitely no. I am sure there are good alternative products out there that won't break my saving accounts.

on 3/30/2017 11:48:00 AM

I received a free sample of this cream from Nordstrom, and my favorite beauty adviser told me it was amazing. I had given up on creams for lip and eyes, and just was happy with my Botox ;) well Botox can't get rid of everything around the eye, and certainly not bags and fine lines. Cleaning out my vanity a week ago changed my life! I decided to try the cream, I was bored and looking very tired. 5 minutes after first application, eyes looked refreshed and my already plump but dry lips were huge, and soft! I used the tiny tube for 3 days, a little but goes a long way, and went to my store and bought 2 jars! My husband has serious bags, and poof be gone after 2 days! So yes yes, love love!

This is the bees knees!!!!! I am 26 and have lots of fine lines around my eyes and after two uses I saw an improvment ! TWO USES! This is the best eye cream I have ever used, so expensive but if u can afford it don't hesitate ! Worth it

on 8/11/2014 8:48:00 PM

I got a delux sample of this eye and lip cream and because I had to stay up so late at night studying for finals- sometimes as late as 3:00 in the morning, I had to put something on to battle dark circles and dullness around my eyes. I would slather this on before I crashed and I would wake up to brighter eyes. It is a hallelujah product. I know I am too young for eye cream but it makes a huge difference whenever I haven't gotten enough sleep. I would not buy this product despite the amazing results because it is so expensive and I don't have enough money for anything like that yet. Plus, I can just use samples of eye creams I have collected from Sephora. I really liked the results of this product but I can't buy it because I am basically broke. Haha!

on 5/29/2014 7:32:00 AM

I have tried so many eye creams that didn't work for me. So far, this is the best. I put it over the Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Serum and they both together work great. I only tried a sample and didn't buy the product yet, so don't know much about the price...

I noticed good results with use of this cream.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've noticed that if I apply a pinprick amount on my lips and then apply a moisturizing lipstick like Korres Mango Butter lipstick, my lips actually look plumper and they are less likely to crack. I suspect that there is some sort of ceramide responsible--I'm curious if I'd get the same effect by applying a small amount of CeraVe moisturizer to my lips.
While I would never buy the full-size product because it comes in a jar, I have re-purchased the trial-size tubes on e-bay.
I really dislike this product for eyes--it gives me sore eyes in the morning--but this product is great on lips under an emollient lipstick or balm.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is a nice eye cream. Smooth application, medium creaminess. Makeup goes on fine. Good product. However, didn't knock my socks off, which I expected for the price tag. I'll be sticking to my Clinique All About Eyes, which I LOVE.