no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I love this blush, it came in a palette I got from Youngblood including some eyeshadows. It's a very soft color, so you have to use a lot for it to show which is why it's not THE best, but i still love it. i love the golden undertones, it's almost peachy bronze. I will definitely get it again.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

EyesBrown

8 years ago

About me.. I have combination acne prone skin. My skin tone is olive. I find All youngblood products excellent. I have been definitely seen improvement in my skin since using Youngblood Mineral Makeup, I have used all the top brands in the past such as Estee Lauder, Lancome, Clarins, Clinique... and whilst I did like the finish of some of the other products I prefer this. For 2 reasons, it doesn't clog your pores so your skin improves and you will definitely see improvement! Of course its not a miracle but its one of the things that helps. I highly recommend trying this out to any one trying to improve their skin. This blush is fab! Best I have found so far.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

2.0

9 years ago

this blush is too sheer for my liking. i just neglecting it after 3 to 4 time use.o maybe i choose the wrong shade , found out later it is for fair skin in their website. there are a lot of rave from user of crushed mineral blush particular on plumbery or sherbet.,my skintone is neutral,Nw25.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

13 years ago

I personally love this blush. It's a little sheer on my light-medium skin (it is rec for fair to light skin, but I just love the color so I got it anyway) but I can layer it on and it's transparent enough to look great on me. It looks kind of like I am glowing from within. The color is coral with some heavy peach tone. Since I have to layer it on and since I love this so much I might actually use this up, and if I do I am definitely buying another one. For reference I am NC30-35ish, strong yellow undertone, black hair and eyes.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age19-24