Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist

Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist

3.4

Not tested on animals

Organic Juice Solution Of Vitis Vinifera (White & Red Grape) Juice & Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate & Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Organic Rose Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Extract, (Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phospholipids, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid, Rosa Damascena & Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Pure Essential Oils.

on 7/23/2017 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Nozzle puts out way too harsh of a spray and it doesn't smell pleasant. At all. I like that it doesn't leave a film of oil on my face. It tastes awful if you get it on your lips so I just spray it into a cotton round and apply it that way. I want to use what I have but won't purchase again.

on 2/13/2017 10:50:00 PM

I'm a fan of this face mist. The mist comes out very fine, which I appreciate for a non-aerosol. It doesn't irritate my eyes or seem to cause any excessive oiliness. I'm not totally convinced of the purpose of a face mist, but it is still enjoyable! I've previously tried Avene's thermal spray, a couple Pixi sprays, and Caudalie's beauty elixir. I prefer this Juice Beauty product to those.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I first tried this when I received it in an Ipsy bag a couple of years back and I've used it ever since. I really like this hydrating mist. I use BareMinerals and it takes care of the powdery look that can sometimes happen with mineral foundation. A couple of sprays several inches away really melds my makeup into my skin and helps it look natural. There is something different about this product; I wouldn't call it a setting spray or a toner, because it doesn't really do what either of those products do. It's also different from MAC's Fix+. This makes my skin feel soft and hydrated all day and makes me look fresh and radiant. This is a repurchase for me.

I use so many of JB products. Their serum foundation is fantastic. This is meh. First, I don't like plastic bottles. Many folks know the BPA issue in this country with the plastic bottles and the chemicals leeching into our products. Now the mist, I don't like it either. I had a trial size, and it just seemed to stay on top of my skin without ever soaking in, leaving my face feeling sticky. I've had better face mists. I highly suggest Living Libations Rose or Frankicense Face face mists. I know where the ingredients come from, and are stellar in every way. And they use glass bottles!

Eyes: Violet

I am a fan of the juice beauty brand. I find this products to be very effective but also gentle. I almost always have a glow after using the cleaser, mask and especially this toner. My skin feel hydrated but doesn't turn into a super shiny oil slick after spraying it on my face (at least not more than average).

on 1/31/2016 1:51:00 AM

I LOVE this product! I get comments on my skin all the time and people asking me what I use. I use this after everytime I wash my face to give it some hydration. It makes my skin smooth, dewy and glowy without any greasy feeling. As for the scent it has, I don't know why people complain. It barely has a scent and it's refreshing and instantly dissipates anyway.

on 2/11/2014 2:51:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

For me, this is basically glorified, smelly water. Doesn't do anything on bare skin, doesn't do anything over makeup that a spritz of water wouldn't also accomplish (toning down powderiness). It also has a strong, lingering smell that I smell for hours after I've used it. It's not a bad smell, per say, it's just very strong and very obvious. I haven't had any reactions to it, good or bad, but as it's done absolutely nothing, this isn't really a selling feature. Glad I got this as a sample (1 fl oz) and didn't buy it, as I believe it's the most pointless, useless cosmetics item I own.

on 5/12/2013 8:32:00 PM

I received this product as a sample in my March Ipsy bag. I had never used any product of this nature, so I had no idea what to expect from it. So I tried it, and there doesn't seem to be any noticeable benefits that I could tell. The smell was great, very pleasant, and rather refreshing, but it didn't seem to be much more than a scented water to spray on your face .

on 6/10/2013 10:37:00 PM

I love this spray! I work at Ulta and I revived a sample of this when the juice beauty rep was in. I tucked it away with my other millions of skin are products because I didn't think I would have any use for it. I didn't feel the need to have anything to spray my face with throughout they day. But I started using Lucy minerals ( which I absolutely LOVE) and it is matte. I wanted to be able to get a little bit more of a dewy look sometimes and I thought of light misting this over my foundation. It gave me a great glow!!! I love it and use it all the time now after I finish my makeup. I hold it very far away and only do one very light mist otherwise it will mess up my makeup if I spray too much. I have acne prone skin that is dry and it moistens my skin and gives a glow without making me oily looking.

on 2/1/2014 5:43:00 PM

This spray is marketed as an antioxidant spray toner with resveratrol. I can feel the spray tingle for a little bit when I use it as a toner and then that feeling goes away. I have been observing my skin to see if there were any noticeable changes, and so far I do not see too much. I also do see it as particularly hydrating. It smells strongly of ylang-ylang, which is not unpleasant, although I do not like such a strong scent of this herb on my face. This was just an average product for me.