Bindi SkinCare Items

No Image

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The only time I ever had cystic acne in my life was when I started using bindi skincare. I got cystic acne that was so bad that twice I had part of my face swell up. It was really horrible.

on 3/28/2007 8:51:00 PM

the soothing lotion is more like a treatment rather than lotion. it's got calamine and zinc oxide and other great stuff in it. it dries up my zits, and i noticed that it makes my skin feel less oily. it leaves a whitish cast on my face, so i put on a thin layer, let dry for at least 10 minutes, then rinse off with water. or i leave it on overnight. overall, if you have acne or oily skin, this is a good product. id suggest a pump bottle or dropper for this, because with the liquid texture its hard to control how much comes out.

on 3/22/2007 11:29:00 PM

The Soothing Lotion is great for soothing reddened or broken-out areas. On any given night, you'll find me with my trusty pink lotion dotting my face. I can't live without it!

on 6/2/2006 12:44:00 AM

Neem Oil - has rid me of much of my acne!! Great stuff!

I bought the “basic” starter set which includes the basic cleanser, essential oil and moisturizing cream. I really did love how beautiful it made my skin but I have since switched to Aubrey Organics dry skin care line and include the essential oil in my skincare regimen without any problems. I have been using the essential oil with the Aubrey Organics for about a week now and it has made such a beautiful difference in my dry skin. The essential oil has really helped get rid of my dehydration lines and ward off early wrinkling that plagues dry skin. A wrinkle beginning on my forehead is gone! I am starting to age (28 y/o) and my skin is starting to be drier with every passing day so to be see such a difference with the oil alone is impressive. Remember to read the directions before using any of the products because some have to be diluted before using. I use the cleanser as a weekly exfoliation treatment because it is a bit too gritty to use daily on my dry, sensitive skin. Also, because of the texture, I didn’t feel comfortable using it to clean the skin around my eyes. I do not use the moisturizing cream anymore because it contains parabens which I try to avoid whenever possible and Aubrey Organics makes that possible for me. Overall, I am very glad that I tried it because the essential oil is a great supplement to my daily skin care regimen and the cleanser is an excellent exfoliate without harsh chemicals which is important since I have dry skin. Recommended!

on 11/26/2005 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is hands down the best line I've ever tried..has done wonders for my skin. Works slowly but surely on acne-prone skin.

on 10/11/2004 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Bindi products are made with great love and care. You can tell that they are the REAL Ayurveda because its rich. I use the whole Pitta line from time to time and can instantly see a difference in my skin after one use! I cant say that for any other product Ive used anywhere else. Maybe I will come to my senses one day and actually use this whole line for good. LOL

on 7/26/2004 12:47:00 PM

WOO HOO! I should wait to review this stuff, b/c sometimes things seem good for my skin at first and later break me out, but I just know this stuff is working and I have to rave! My skin is super-sensitive and acne prone. I have tried so many products, very very few can I use on my skin without horrible breakouts. I am trying the Pitta powdered Cleanser, the Pitta Essential Oil, the Soothing Lotion and the Saffron Ghee eye cream. So far, beautiful results! Yay!!!! UPDATE: Still loving this stuff a month later, and just ordered some more. My skin is feeling better than it EVER has. I love Bindi. Bindi rules. That is all. :-)

on 10/5/2001 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

These products are very nice if you are looking for Ayurvedic items. I ordered the Pitta trial kit and regular (all skins) trial kit. I had no bad reactions and my skin looked good.

on 6/16/2001 2:29:00 PM

Powder cleansers are my favorite and Bindi is one of the BEST! It's based on ayurveda so each product corresponds to each constitution or dosha (pitta, kapha, and vata). I use the Pitta products. The cleanser is derived from herbs, which are in powder form. Just add water to make a paste and gently scrub your face with it. The Pitta oils are then used on a damp face and are instantly absorbed into the skin. The last step is the lightweight moisturizer.
Pratima's products will always be a staple in my skincare regimen and I hope visit her spa in NYC to experience her magic as a facialist.

The Bindi customer service is top-notch. I always receive free products with my order. continued >>

Popular Face Skincare Products