Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Metallic Mauve

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

I was at my local RiteAid and they had a BOGO for Maybelline so I took a stab at this color and I was really surprised that I liked it. I got home and searched Maybelline’s website and this has SPF15 – nice. I always use Mauve for the fall season so this was a great find for me. I really like the color – frosty medium pink. It’s funny that Shayron’s sit unused because of the scent. I actually love the watermelon scent and thinks that’s a plus. :p This is one of my weekend lipsticks. Pretty good for the price. Can't beat BOGO!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

In the tube Metallic Mauve is a (silver metallic) med-pink. On my lips it's a much lighter very frosty pink. I love the color and texture. Unfortunately, it has a cloying watermelon scent. Originally, the smell didn't bother me but after a couple days it sits unused because I can't stand it anymore.

This is so pretty, it's a light/med. very frosty pink, my favorite shade. Is similar to Cover Girl's Continuous Color Lipstick in Rose Quartz. Feels really, really good on and is like a gloss lipstick, love it!

Popular Lipsticks