L'Oreal VIVE Pro - Nutri Gloss Conditioning Treatment ] [DISCONTINUED]

L'Oreal VIVE Pro - Nutri Gloss Conditioning Treatment ] [DISCONTINUED]
Vive Pro Treatment very dry/damaged ingredients

4.2

on 2/20/2011 12:20:00 PM

I adored this product, and it is my HG conditioner. Sadly, as with most of my HG products, L'Oreal discontinued it. Cone free, leaves my fine, waist length hair soft, and easy to detangle. I'll have to try looking at the Dollar Tree or Big Lots to see if they have it, because the tube I have is almost gone...

on 7/16/2010 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really wish I could say I love this product! I bought this based on the many rave reviews here. I have tried it about 5 times so far, but this just doesn't work for me. I have long, very fine hair that is frizzy and prone to breakage. After using this, my hair is just as frizzy as if I hadn't conditioned. It has a nice texture and works okay as a detangler, but nothing to write home about. Plus I absolutely hate the smell; very, *very* strong and synthetic. I could have overlooked the smell had i obtained good results, but alas, I think I'll end up throwing this away.

on 4/15/2010 10:45:00 AM

Aveda can keep their "dry remedy" deep treatment! I'll take my $5.00 nutri gloss masque any day!!!!!!!! Amazing conditioning power, smooths, shines, detangles, de-frizzes! Makes hair gorgeous!! Smells like heaven and is thick and rich. I like to put a shower cap on over it for 15 minutes OR I put my hair in a tight bun *with hair masque in it* and cover with a towel/hair wrap and sit in the sun for a little -- really works it in! FAVORITE d/s hair masque!!

on 2/24/2010 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

this was awesome. my hair is typical african american and i relax it. well right now i dont have a relaxer and my hair testure somwhat changed when i used this. my waves are looser and it was alot easier for me to pull a comb through my hair when it was wet and dry. it helped my blowdrying go by a lot quicker and my hair was alot smoother...all for the low price i got it for. i admit i was skeptical and didnt think it would work but bought it because it was cheao and i decided to give it a try. good choice!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I was surprised by this treatment. After I finished my first tube my hair had become soft, shiny, and healthy. I then started using Joico K-Pak reconstruct, L'oreal professional treatment in the yellow tub, and Pantene 5 minute strengthener, but none compare to this one. I know L'oreal can be a hit a miss, but this is definitely a hit.

I decided to pick this stuff up because they were sold out of my usual conditioning treatment at the salon. I love the price! Compared to my usual $17 product it sure is a steal! It done its job well, not any better than what i had been using but not nessessarily worse. It almost had the same effect accually! I might start buying this instead of the other to save some money from now on.

first off- i have semi-long, frizzy, colored, poofy, damaged, and dry hair (terrible, i know).. the first time i used this i was blown away by the results, it made my hair super soft, shiny, and made even the most split ends vanish. The next time i used it, a week later, i barely got any results, maybe its just me.

on 4/17/2009 2:25:00 AM

I have one tube of this stuff and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it when my coarse wavy thick hair does not need too much conditioning. I just tie my hair up and let it dry overnight and every time I do this I have a great hair day. My HG conditioner!

on 1/5/2009 10:50:00 AM

This is a really good conditioner. I was skeptical since I didn't like the regular Nutri-gloss line, but I needed something I could get at the drugstore. I bought this for about $3. I'm really glad I gave it a try. It really seems to add moisture to my naturally curly and dry hair. Great smell, no cones, rinses clean, and you can't beat the price. Will absolutely re-buy.

on 2/2/2009 9:51:00 PM

This is a good hair treatment if you don't expect too much. It does a good job in straightening, smoothing and untangling your hair, but I didn't really notice it adding too much shine. At least not as much as I wanted to. The hair is soft afterwards and smells really nice. However, the smell of the product itself is really artificial. Also I didn't like that there are no purely natural ingredients. The packaging is nice too, which makes it possible to use up all of the product. I probably wouldn't repurchase cause I'm looking for something that would make my hair shinier.