KMS Silker Leave-In Treatment

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think this has been re - branded as silksheen leave in conditioner but is more or less the same product.

I'm a huge fan of this product - I prefer it to the moist repair for a few reasons. Firstly the smell is pretty much the best thing about it - I really love it - very difficult to describe so I'm just gonna go for YUMMY! Secondly it makes my hair feel very very silky. I have frizzy bleached hair & this seems to make it so soft and lovely. That's pretty much all I want in a leave in conditioner! Whilst I likie the moist repair it can give a protein overload - this is gentler.
I just wish that it wasn't so freaking expensive - In shops it about £15 but I got it online for less.

on 6/26/2010 11:06:00 AM

Love this product on my fine blond hair. Best silker I've ever used and keep coming back to it.

Makes my hair feel like silk, shiny and does not weight my hair down. Perfect.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Apparently I'm in the minority here, but I love this product. I used it when I had waist-length curly hair (and my hair is very fine, but I have tons of it) and it's a great light leave-in conditioner. My hair wasn't damaged or dry to begin with, but it did detangle it quickly and left my curls very soft and shiny. I've tried many leave-in sprays in this stuff is by far the best.

on 4/5/2005 2:58:00 AM

I used for about a week at my sisterís place when I holidayed with her recently. I donít like the smell but it does fade quickly once sprayed into the hair. Because itís a spray on itís not as rich as say Redken All Soft Soft Ends (which is a cream) and therefore I donít think it was as hydrating for my hair. It didnít seem to control flyaways or frizz. I didnít have high expectations as I havenít been impressed with KMS products Iíve tried in the past. Iíd probably have to use this for longer to fully assess it but I would definitely say that the Redken, which is my regular leave-in, is superior to this. I wouldnít purchase.

on 11/11/2003 4:36:00 PM

This product helps to keep my hair conditioned in the winter especially I find that I don't have as many flyaways.