KMS California Silker Leave-In Treatment

Filtered by hair type : Straight
No Image

3.5

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think this has been re - branded as silksheen leave in conditioner but is more or less the same product.

I'm a huge fan of this product - I prefer it to the moist repair for a few reasons. Firstly the smell is pretty much the best thing about it - I really love it - very difficult to describe so I'm just gonna go for YUMMY! Secondly it makes my hair feel very very silky. I have frizzy bleached hair & this seems to make it so soft and lovely. That's pretty much all I want in a leave in conditioner! Whilst I likie the moist repair it can give a protein overload - this is gentler.
I just wish that it wasn't so freaking expensive - In shops it about £15 but I got it online for less.

on 9/26/2010 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Adore this product, was discontinued 2 years ago. I was able to get huge refill bottles on ebay, now I only see the small 3.4 oz left for sale.

I love the smell, its fresh& clean, makes my long blonde hair shiny & no frizzies. I use it after I shampoo and use it generously. Sad the whole line is gone, my hubby uses the shampoo and it gets rid of his dandruff & dry scalp, maybe mis-marketed.

on 4/5/2005 2:58:00 AM

I used for about a week at my sisterís place when I holidayed with her recently. I donít like the smell but it does fade quickly once sprayed into the hair. Because itís a spray on itís not as rich as say Redken All Soft Soft Ends (which is a cream) and therefore I donít think it was as hydrating for my hair. It didnít seem to control flyaways or frizz. I didnít have high expectations as I havenít been impressed with KMS products Iíve tried in the past. Iíd probably have to use this for longer to fully assess it but I would definitely say that the Redken, which is my regular leave-in, is superior to this. I wouldnít purchase.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Good leave-in. It has all the good ingredients like panthenol and silk amino acids. Nothing extraordinary about this tough.