KMS Silker Leave-In Treatment

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

2.8

This treatment did nothing for my hair. I had to use A LOT in order to see any results at all - it seems to contain a higher proportion of water than other leave-ins. My HG leave-in is still Back to Basics Sunflower spray.

on 11/11/2003 4:36:00 PM

This product helps to keep my hair conditioned in the winter especially I find that I don't have as many flyaways.

This is a good average leave-in conditioner. I dislike the smell: they claim it's cherry almond, but it just smells like cherry cough syrup (which I loathe). The smell fades once you spray it in your hair, though. I didn't notice any real difference with this in my hair, except that it was a wee bit softer. But there was no difference in shine or strength. It doesn't weigh your hair down, either. It was about $10 for 8.5 oz, so not bad, but I do seem to be going through it quickly. I'd say it's similar to Infusium 23, which I dislike (b/c it didn't do a thing to my hair), but, like I said, I think my hair's a bit softer, so 3 lippies it is!

on 5/19/2003 4:21:00 PM

I love leave-in conditioners and this is one of the best. Another good product from KMS!

on 4/16/2002 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This product is supposed detangle and condition the hair. But, for some reason it didn't do anything for my hair. The smell also kind of got on my nerves. I think I will stick to my Sebastian No. 9 or Redken Anti-Snap.