Uploaded by JessicaJames

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/04/2009

Seriously, I would have never even thought about using a napkin to blot my face for oil if it weren't for MUA. I used a Starbucks napkin (though I've found any ol' brown napkin works just the same) a couple weeks ago and took the shine on my face right away without taking my makeup with it. Best thing about this is that it's free!! no more need for anyone to waste $5 on …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (244 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

frombkk004

Feb/05/2009

WOW. These napkins work as well as my blotting sheets, and they are FREE. My company cafeteria has the same type of napkins, and they work just as well. They are excellent at soaking up the oil on your face. You just press the napkin to various areas of your face, and voila, no more shine. Thanks MUA!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Jan/18/2009

Ha ha! I don't use Starbucks napkins specifically, but I've found that any brown napkins are great for blotting. Brown paper towels work, too, but not quite as well as the napkins.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Jan/15/2009

WOW, Who would of thought? Pretty good! I would not suggest taking a bunch but I think if you go get a coffee, get a napkin and use it how you please. I know we are all trying to cut corners for ourselves but just keep in mind that Starbucks could also cut corners and change the napkins If it becomes too costly for them. Use the napkin you get with your coffee, don't abuse. :)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Dec/07/2008

These are amazing. End of story.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Nov/07/2008

I went to SB right away to see it myself and OMG it really do the JOB. Thanks ladies for the info.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Nov/04/2008

I never thought to write a review of these. I'm a pragmatist: whatever works. These are very effective and they're free. Since I don't drink coffee and only pop into Starbucks a couple of times a year for a Strawberries n' Cream Frap, I don't see a lot of these, but I've discovered Chipotle, and they have the same napkins. If I don't have any I use my Clean and …Read more

About reviewer (3487 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Nov/01/2008

I thought I was the only one who used these!!! I came across this review by accident. I have oily skin and have used Starbucks napkins for years to blot my face. It does not disturb my makeup at all. I keep tons of them in my car just for this reason. I'm glad I am not alone in using this beauty practice :-)

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark

HairBrown

Oct/31/2008

I've got these stocked in my glove compartment and my purse. While they don't replace my go-to blotters (Shiseido and Palladio), they're great in a pinch - they pick up all the oil, don't disturb my makeup, and best of all, they're free - unless of course, you take the expense of that tall pumpkin spice latte you picked up while stuffing a load of these napkins inside …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1606 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3.0

Oct/25/2008

Pretty good as a blotter, but not as good as toilet cover linings from public restrooms. With the Starbucks napkins, you need to swipe or rub your face a bit and not just blot, in my experience. I still buy Boscia Lavender Blotting Linens though because they cannot be beat.

About reviewer (352 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Cool