Uploaded by JessicaJames

price range

Reviews

fromKamee

Dec/01/2009

Um.. I don't know why this review is only for starbucks napkins.... not like they don't get enough advertisement or that we don't see enough starbucks at every corner already. But anyways... starbucks and any napkins work pretty well on absorbing oilies. And it's much more discrete than using clean and clear's bright blue sheets.

About reviewer (192 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Dec/01/2009

when i saw this review, i thought it was hilariouss! One day i was at starbucks getting an iced passion tea, and thought, what the heck. Might as well give it a try since it's free. so i grabbed some and it works! it kept me completely matte! the only downfall on these is that they really don't work AS well as the shiseido ones. but no argument even needed because they're free!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (46 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Oct/30/2009

Wow awesome HG! I have been using these since I first read it on mua a year and a half ago. Not only is it better then any blotting sheet I have ever used...It is free! Thank you mua!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Oct/14/2009

I read the reviews here and got some since I always have really shiny skin. I like these better than any blotting sheets I've ever used because they leave my face "dewy" and it's not really noticeable if I missed a spot. I usually put one or 2 in a small ziplock bag, roll or fold it up and put it in my purse so it won't get dirty from all the garbage I have in there. I …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (82 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Fine

3.0

Oct/14/2009

These are great for removing excess oil, however I find that the tiny little perforated marks on the napkin leave the same impression in my make up so it looks like I have bad pores! I can't fault these because they are napkins, they're free, and they do quite a good job. I'll use these when I don't have my blotting papers to hand.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

fromrrr

Jul/13/2009

Whenever I stop by Starbucks and Chipotle, I make sure to grab some extra napkins for future use. I thought the Clean & Clear oil blotting sheets were the best thing ever before I knew that the napkins do the same thing.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3.0

Jun/20/2009

After reading all of these hilarious reviews, I had to try this for myself. I took a whole wad of Starbucks napkins and kept them in my purse for future usage. After trying them about ten times, I can say that they do NOT beat Shiseido Pureness blotting papers, but they trump Clean and Clear by a country mile. And since they're free, all bets are off. Take and use at will, ladies and gents …Read more

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (173 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Apr/27/2009

Awesome for absorbing oil. I also use Clean & Clear oil absorbing sheets because the package is more conducive to carrying around in my purse, but these napkins are nice to have on my desk/in my car or even to just grab one on the go. I've actually found that Chipotle's work a little better than Starbucks'.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

fromhewnew

Mar/31/2009

I don't do the starbucks either but they use these in the cafe were I work so of course I tried it and your right ladies it works.In this recession we could use all the cheap beauty tricks we can find

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Mar/08/2009

i've always been more a dunkin donuts girl than a starbucks one, especially now. i pop in for coffee all the time and noticed they now use the same type of brown, recycled napkins. i take a few with each coffee, but i did that before anyway, just now i don't use them all up at once for my hands. i agree it would be wrong to go into any place just for the napkins or to take handfuls, as …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (619 reviews)

Age