Uploaded by JessicaJames

price range

Reviews

Nov/11/2012

I like napkins.

13 of 27 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlack

Oct/10/2012

I have to admit I laughed when I saw this product reviewed, as it's basically found in many places, not just Starbucks. I would definitely buy them if they were actually sold.

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

Oct/10/2012

Really any brown napkin will work.

These are amazing at taking off the oil and leaving my makeup intact. I noticed some blotting papers will smudge your makeup even when they say they wont. Cheap, eco friendly, and effective, you cant go wrong!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (233 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Warm

Aug/29/2012

Too funny! Like many others here, I just came across these reviews after thinking I was crazy for blotting my face with Starbucks napkins! I love these, and I've tried clean and clear, elf (which felt horrid on my skin), and many different towlettes on my skin. These are awesome. I seriously find it so funny that so many people use these to blot their face as well as I do...
And here I …

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (200 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

Jun/28/2012

TOO funny! As I did my mid-afternoon blot w/ the extra Starbucks napkins I always am sure to pick up, I wondered, "Do others do this, too? I can't be the only one!" A quick Google and I learn that yes, MANY other people do this, too. :)

It's somewhat disturbing because you can see so clearly, in the darkened brown areas, the oil. Ee gads! How do I turn these pores …

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Jun/09/2012

I have used these and they work beautifully, but I prefer white tissue paper. But yes, Starbucks napkins you grab on the way out blot oil quite well. Know what? Taco Bell napkins work too. Any brown paper napkin I think. Very useful to have in your car or purse, but again, tissue paper is my HG.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1310 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Jun/06/2012

Ha - I can't believe I am reviewing this...its a napkin people! But alas, these are pretty good at absorbing oil and keep makeup relatively in place - absolutely not the same or better than the blue blotting papers though. Those things are my HG of all HGs. These are great in a pinch, but any napkin is about the same as long as it doesnt have added lotion that would affect absorption.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (232 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

May/19/2012

After reading all these raving comments on these napkins, i picked some up today while i was there, and now i know what all the hype is about! Doesn't dry me out like my loose powder does but gets rid of the shine really well! Pick some up while you're there, they're totally free and recyclable too :)

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairOther

Apr/15/2012

If the company starbucks reads these good reviews they are definitely gona sell the napkins. LOL. Funny how something this good is for free, I have used many blotting paper brands, Bench (yes they make bench oil blotters), Clean and Clear, etc. But this is the best thing that keeps oilies under control. I find that the more I blot the lesser acne I have.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

frompriyaj

Mar/13/2012

LOL! I always have these stashed in my car to blot my face! I had no idea other people used these too - just saw it on MUA Top Picks. Agree with everyone's comments below.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age25-29