Uploaded by JessicaJames

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/13/2013

The ones from Chipotle work great too! Can't beat the price -- yes, I would buy again! ;-)

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (179 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

frommunnky

Feb/11/2013

It's silly - but I always grab these too! (or those from Taco Bell, but I don't eat there often). The unbleached paper is really great for soaking up oil and you can't beat the price!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Jan/24/2013

LOL! You know what? I have used these napkins before for blotting without even realizing it until seeing these reviews. This is too funny. It can't get better than how cheap, efficient, & recycable these are.

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (393 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

fromnxcw

Dec/13/2012

I didn't think other people did this too! I loving stashing a big wad of napkins in my purse for blotting. It doesn't limit to Starbucks napkins though, napkins from most (greasy!) fast food places will work. If I have the extra time I'll cut them in to smaller pieces so I get a few more uses, since one per blot seems to be a bit of a waste. Just remember to blot, not rub. The …Read more

6 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlack

Dec/12/2012

Had to giggle when I read through these, then I remembered I actually have a stack in my glovebox for any spills in the car. Then I remembered how many times I've grabbed one to blot my face. Seriously they do work just as well, if not better, than oil blotting papers and they're FREE! Haha Can't believe I just gave a review on Starbucks napkins.

15 of 15 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Dec/12/2012

These work great at blotting oil! Each time we are at SB I keep any napkins we get. :)

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Dec/12/2012

I read these reviews laughing and going "Are they forreal?!" And then, I tried them for myself.

...You win, MUA. You win.

And for the low price of free-ninety-nine, I can ALWAYS keep them on deck! *laughs maniacally*

44 of 44 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (132 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Cool

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

Dec/11/2012

Im not buy it, I smuggled it. Awesome stuffs you.

3 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Nov/26/2012

Yes, ladies! This napkins does the oil blotting trick. Though I'm addicted to Starbucks coffee, I think I'm more obessesed with their napkins. These napkins are much better and cheaper than oil blotting paper. Everytime I leave Starbucks, I have a thick stack of their napkins in tow. I look like a crazy lady but at least my face is oil-free, lol.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Deep Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

Nov/19/2012

I love these napkins. The brown color really looks amazing with my cup of coffee and it does an exceptional job of cleaning up after those spills. They're so amazing and I'm just so curious as to why allure hasn't given this an award! Sure you can blot your face all day with these but I prefer these to use for cleaning because they aren't anything like the napkins in Dunkin …Read more

48 of 81 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium