Sonia Kashuk Sugarbush

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my absolute favorite lipstick. Ever. It's now a staple in my kit and for my personal use.
This is the sort of color anyone would look good in, a rose pink; seemingly in the exact middle of cool and warm. It's a very, very creamy texture, and a majority of the time I do not use a gloss on top of it as there is a very lovely lustre to it on the lips too.
The packaging is unique enough- white, with a silver framed color sample (of the actual product) on top, so it's easy to find. Very square and modern.
Personally, I have fairer skin, so the pink pops.

Wow! I have been looking for a pink lippie that won't make me look washed out (NC25/hazel/brown) and this fits the bill! Really pretty, slightly darker/rosier than my actual lips (MLBB) and the price and quality are good, very flattering rosy pink color with a nice brown base so not too bright and it really makes my eyes pop. Love it!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Those of you who use Sonia's line from Target know that there are some pleasant surprises lurking. A few years ago, Sonia gave her whole lipstick line a makeover, replacing many of the colors and redoing the packaging. So I chose Sugarbush to try the redesigned line. Sugarbush is a fabulous color—kind of a reddish-brownish rose with no shimmer. It's bright without being shocking, suitable for a wide variety of skin tones, and very chic and modern (iow, not '80's bright, mainly due to the brown base and the slightly sheer formula). This would be a good transition color for those who are afraid to wear red lipstick. The formula is creamy and a little slippery, not at all greasy, and has no fragrance or taste. The packaging is a square white and chrome tube, a clean look and pleasant departure from the ubiquitous black tubes we see in soooo many other lines. A small window on one end of the tube shows the exact color, so no guesswork in choosing a color. If you wear lipstick and want/need one thing from Sonia's line, this is the one to try. continued >>

My new FAVORITE lipstick. Only 7 something at Target and wonderfully moisturizing. Looks pinkish rose on me, very YLBB. Color reminds me of VGVI. I'im nc/nw 20.

Popular Lipsticks