Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare  Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel

3.9

Step 1: Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Disodium EDTA, Copper PCA, Zinc PCA, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Benzoate. Step 2: Water, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Resveratrol, Ubiquinone, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Phospholipids, Copper PCA, Sodium PCA, Zinc PCA, Simethicone, Octoxynol-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 5/5/2018 6:32:00 PM

I had a beautiful glow on my face three days after using this product. On the 7th day i started noticing a very weird sensation in my nasal area and my face(particularly the cheeks and the forehead) felt really congested, if that makes any sense. I stopped using this product immediately. After a week things got worse, my nasal lining and cheeka were inflammed and my eyes were swollen. After visiting the dermatologist and my normal routine doctor I discovered that this product had formed a cavity in my sinuses. It took 4 months and a gazillions medicines to get rid of all the inflammation and the infection . I do not recommend this product to anyone with sensitive or normal skin!

on 3/25/2018 1:22:00 AM

This worked well for my skin when it went haywire with breakouts and acne. it has helped clear my skin but made it dry and unhappy also.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just started to use these a few nights ago and my face looked great!! After my 4th night my chin had a lot of minor acne not sure if I should continue to use is this the purging? If I use I don’t think I’ll use on my chin or I may return for something else. My face is more on oily side so maybe I need an acne treatment by Gross or Peter Thomas Roth too bad I thought these would be good.

Ive been using this product on and off for the last couple of weeks and it's really caused me to breakout unfortunately.
I'm not someone that usually suffers with breakouts so had used this product more for the claims that it minimised pores and have a glow to tired skin, however it's made my skin worse off than when I started. It even brought back a red rosacea type rash on my cheek that I had a few years back.
I'm surprised it gets so many great write ups and am thinking maybe it's just not right for my dry/combination skin. A shame but as it's so pricey maybe it's a blessing in disguise!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've used these for over half a year. These are fantastic!!!! I'm on Retin-A and my skin gets gets flaky. I use these only at night after cleansing then I allow my skin to dry after before putting on Retin-A. I use these every night but I slowly progressed to that after several weeks of increasing the number of nights. I rarely get cystic acne anymore because with Retin-A alone I still was. I guess from all the flaky skin was clogging my pores.

Now I rarely break out except with occasional one cyst close to my period. Just remember to follow the directions and let sit 2 minutes before step 2 to let it work. It's also fading past acne scars and helping heal deep purple marks from a couple old cysts breakouts from a sunscreen I tried. I just bought the extra strength and hope I like them just as much and they help fade my melasma.

on 6/16/2017 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love them I do these 3 times a week, gets rid of my blemishes and helps fade redness left don't any. My skin glows. Sometimes it does really sting but they are Chemical peel lol will use them for a long time

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this peel!!! I cut the pads in half so they can be used over 2 days but these are little miracle workers. I had messed my skin up pretty bad and was an oily broken out mess when I decided to give these a try. I accidentally did step 2 first the step 1 and wow this was life changing!!!! My skin is seriously flawless in 2 weeks with zero irritation. I will never not have these close by. My holy trail!!

on 3/31/2017 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

By far, this is the best AHA peel next to getting a clinical peel in your dermatologist's office. I've been loyal the regular formula for about 2 years. I find the peel really smooths, decongests and refines my pores. I always make sure I follow up with my Skinceuticles CE Ferulic serum and make sure I'm wearing sunscreen the next day (which we should be doing everyday right?). Although it's marketed as a daily peel, I use this on Sunday evenings as I feel ne it's too strong to use more than once a week. But it's all you need! Excellent product.

on 3/18/2017 3:54:00 AM

DENNIS GROSS ALPHA BETA FACE PEEL WIPES - 60 PACK SACHETS

Best product on the market! I will buy this for the rest of my life. I highly recommend this to literally everyone else who has skin issues! I discovered Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Wipes after complementing a colleague at work because her skin was suddenly looking 10x better after not seeing her for a fortnight! I was at the shops that night buying this product! I have probably spent tens of thousands over the years trying to find a solution for my annoying skin issues - and Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Wipes is the solution! I haven't ever written a review but I feel this product is worthy of one - thus I have taken the time to write a big one! I've even waited 3 months to make sure I know it works! On top of this I have even recommended this product to a very sort after Make Up Artist I know whom now swears by these Dennis Gross wipes!! This product is gold.. So here goes my review...

This product helps anti aging, smooths subtle wrinkles, acne scarring, pigmentation, live acne, milia, blackheads, skin brightening ... and your make up will look 10x better, smoother and of a higher quality.

I am now on to my third 60 Pack of these Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Wipes... and I can't live with out them. The cost is high but it is worth it so I just keep on buying them. I also travel a lot for work and this product packaging is very helpful in this instance.

My skin is very annoying... acne prone, oily within a few hours of applying make up/cleansing, black head prone, hormonal issues, congested/blocked pores with 'milia' like lumps in my cheeks, pale and goes red easily... only starting to age now... I get acne on my back/shoulders too from sweat, allergic reactions, synthetic fabrications and drinking too much coffee - but the body acne is minor.

I am 28 years old and have had Acne of some sort since I was 12.. .. that is 16+ years with acne/hormonal issues! This is the first thing I have ever used in all these years that makes a real difference!

SKIN CARE ROUTINE:
I cleanse my face morning and night with either Aesop Parsley Seed Face Cleanser or Eco Store Manuka Honey and Kelp Soap.
MORNING:
I will follow through with SKII Stempower Moisturiser and then apply my make up.
EVENING:
After my shower, I cleanse my skin and then follow through with my Dennis Gross face wipes. I then use my SKII Stempower Moisturiser. If my skin is feeling congested or if I am hormonal I will also first apply Aesop Parsley Seed Serum before my moisturiser - this just helps to brighten and reduces redness and clears light acne.

WEEKLY/BI-WEEKLY:
Bentointe Clay Mask (Aztec Healing Clay, you can buy it on Amazon). Mix it with water and apply to your face.
Wait approximately 30 minutes or until you feel a 'pulsating' feeling. It will remove all light blackheads and dirt from my skin. It also clears up any life acne or picked pimples in no time.
MONTHLY/BI-MONTHLY:
I use a Derma Roller to assist my light acne scaring on my cheeks and improve collagen that will prevent wrinkles from appearing on my forehead/eye areas. This has worked for me over time.

SKIN PRODUCTS THAT WORK PROPERLY - I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE:
Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Wipes - $200 AUD + (lasts 2 months)
SKII Stempower Moisturiser - $200 AUD + (lasts 3 months)
AESOP Parsely Serum - $70 AUD + (lasts 3 months)
Bentoinite Clay Mask - $10 AUD + (lasts 1 year +)
ECO Store Manuka Honey/Kelp Soap - $4+ (lasts 2 weeks - I have only just discovered this and I think it is better than AESOP Parsley seed cleanser and is a twelfth of the cost! It has cleared my body acne for the first time in my life!)
Derma Roller - $30+ (lasts 3 months - I believe it works the same as laser therapy in some instances and smooths out acne scars over time. I have seen the difference and the cost is next to nothing).

The only downsides to the Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Wipes is the high cost and the very alcholic/chemical smells. I just suck this up as it works.. So get over the high cost and bad smell everyone!!! AS THIS PRODUCT WORKS!

TIP:
Use this on your upper shoulders/upper chest and tops of your hands, tops of your lower arms (areas that age quickly because they regularly catch the sunlight) at least once a week.
I have seen a difference here too.

TIP:
Use this more than once a day if you are about to board a long plane flight, as plane air is terrible for your skin and this helps immensely - plus you will get off the plane feeling/looking fresher.. Day or night flight! Use morning and Night if you are flying.

TIP:
I swear the mix of Aesop Parsley Seed Serum applied after with Dennis Gross Face Wipes is the holy grail of skin care.. Also followed by SKII moisturiser, you can't go wrong. SKII is just very smoothing, brightening and obviously has the important longterm benefits of anti aging. Acne will clear, skin will be glowing and fine lines will disappear.

TIP:
If you ever accidentally wash your face and not all your make up is removed, you will notice and can rely on these wipes get rid of all make up completely. I think this is another reason they help so much. Friends of mine whom use this product swear this is true too.

on 2/19/2017 1:31:00 AM

I can't live without these. They make my aging skin look tauter and pores appear smaller. Both of my kids in their 20s are now using them.

If I run out I look noticeably older within 4 to 5 days!

Continued use has lightened age spots. These are fabulous!