Yankee Candles Sun and Sand

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Yankee Candles Sun and Sand

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this candle! The minute I smell it, I feel like I am at a beach!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

When I moved into my new house the last person that lived here left a whole bunch of junk. Among that junk was an empty Jar candle of Sun and Sand, which I sniffed before chucking it into the garbage. Having never bought Yankee Candles before I found myself thinking about that Sun and Sand candle. It was such a nostalgic smell it brought back all the wonderful memories of the good times in my childhood. Never has a smell brought me back to good times as much as that candle. It sounds gross the thought of a candle that smells like sunscreen and ocean, but it is my new favourite and normally I'm a foody person. I bought a whole bunch of the housewarmer jars, the home fragrance oil and the wax potpourri tarts. I have to say of the 3, the tarts actually provide the biggest scent through and are the least expensive. If you're not sure you want to fork out the big bucks for the candle buy a tart for $2 if you don't like it, oh well at least you haven't lost out $30. (Those are the Canadian prices btw I'm sure they're cheaper in the states).

Popular Candles