Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

3.7

Water Purified, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycereth 7, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Stearate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Fragrance

on 11/21/2017 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this product because I am looking for a makeup remover to clean my skin every night and this is not it. It was a waste of money and it completely dried out my skin. I already have dry skin. The last thing that I want to do is spend money on a product that will add to my dryness. I feel like I am better off just using dove soap.

on 9/23/2017 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this cleanser, felt good, cleaned well. I know alot of reviews said it was drying but I did not feel that way. Perfumes and fragrances usually don't bother me but I rated 3 stars and will not repurchase because of the frangrance. I don't like the smell.

on 7/10/2017 3:42:00 AM

I have normal combination skin, where my T-zone religiously gets shiny mid-day. This product is supposedly meant for skin type like mine, but honestly, I don't see how it helped. I tried using this day and night, even though it's stated as a makeup remover too, but I wanted to see how it'll help my oily skin. Yes, it did removed all traces of my makeup (which none of them are waterproof) without drying my skin out, but it doesn't keep my skin's oiliness at bay. I prefer foaming cleanser, because Rosette (a Japanese brand) foaming facial cleanser has does wonders for my skin, but this foaming ability is pretty mediocre.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This cleanser is great. It removes every trace of make up and somehow does not dry out my skin. Leaves no residue behind either, rinses perfectly clean.

My skin is combination with an oily T zone, very clog and and acne prone. I'm also on tretinoin and have to be careful not to dry out my skin too much and this works so well for me, especially now in the sticky summer months. I use it once at night to remove sunscreen and make up and follow up with my actives and moisturizer. Recommended!

on 8/4/2017 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product dried out my skin unfortunately. My skin felt squeaky clean afterwards, but felt as if all the natural oil was stripped from my face.

on 8/30/2017 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is very harsh on the skin, and leaves my skin quite dry. However, it does a great job of removing all of the makeup on your face, and I like that, because I break out if there is any product I didn't get off my skin. Make sure to moisturize well if you use this or if you are prone to dry skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Its official. Neutrogena products and my skin just cant play nice together. Ran out of my usual cleanser and picked this one up as neutrogena is targeted toward troubled skin such as my own ( sensitive/acne prone). By the second day of use I was breaking out in areas of my face that I never have problems with. Maybe this particular product isnt ment for sensitive skin but it seems that every product I've tried from neutrogena ends with the same negative results.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

A great daily cleanser that cleans thoroughly and isn't drying. By far my favourite.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This cleanser seems to be too drying and my skin seems slightly more red and blotchy after a week of use. Also, it irritates my eyes, and I've never had a cleanser do that before. No matter how tightly I keep my eyes closed when washing my face it seems to somehow burn my eyes. Not sure if it's the strong fragrance or other ingredients, but it's just not good.

on 11/21/2016 9:15:00 AM

Best face cleanser I have ever used! Took off my full face of makeup and cleans so well but doesn't strip the skin. Pleasant smell. Love!!