Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

3.7

Water Purified, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycereth 7, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Stearate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Fragrance

on 8/30/2017 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is very harsh on the skin, and leaves my skin quite dry. However, it does a great job of removing all of the makeup on your face, and I like that, because I break out if there is any product I didn't get off my skin. Make sure to moisturize well if you use this or if you are prone to dry skin.

on 8/4/2017 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product dried out my skin unfortunately. My skin felt squeaky clean afterwards, but felt as if all the natural oil was stripped from my face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This cleanser is great. It removes every trace of make up and somehow does not dry out my skin. Leaves no residue behind either, rinses perfectly clean.

My skin is combination with an oily T zone, very clog and and acne prone. I'm also on tretinoin and have to be careful not to dry out my skin too much and this works so well for me, especially now in the sticky summer months. I use it once at night to remove sunscreen and make up and follow up with my actives and moisturizer. Recommended!

on 7/10/2017 3:42:00 AM

I have normal combination skin, where my T-zone religiously gets shiny mid-day. This product is supposedly meant for skin type like mine, but honestly, I don't see how it helped. I tried using this day and night, even though it's stated as a makeup remover too, but I wanted to see how it'll help my oily skin. Yes, it did removed all traces of my makeup (which none of them are waterproof) without drying my skin out, but it doesn't keep my skin's oiliness at bay. I prefer foaming cleanser, because Rosette (a Japanese brand) foaming facial cleanser has does wonders for my skin, but this foaming ability is pretty mediocre.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Its official. Neutrogena products and my skin just cant play nice together. Ran out of my usual cleanser and picked this one up as neutrogena is targeted toward troubled skin such as my own ( sensitive/acne prone). By the second day of use I was breaking out in areas of my face that I never have problems with. Maybe this particular product isnt ment for sensitive skin but it seems that every product I've tried from neutrogena ends with the same negative results.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This cleanser seems to be too drying and my skin seems slightly more red and blotchy after a week of use. Also, it irritates my eyes, and I've never had a cleanser do that before. No matter how tightly I keep my eyes closed when washing my face it seems to somehow burn my eyes. Not sure if it's the strong fragrance or other ingredients, but it's just not good.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

A great daily cleanser that cleans thoroughly and isn't drying. By far my favourite.

on 11/21/2016 9:15:00 AM

Best face cleanser I have ever used! Took off my full face of makeup and cleans so well but doesn't strip the skin. Pleasant smell. Love!!

on 10/28/2016 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This is not irritating my rosacea. In fact, it's starting to go away. I love how this cleanser removes all the makeup. I wash my face twice. The first is to remove the makeup, the second is to make sure it's all gone and clean the skin.

on 10/15/2016 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I added this face wash to my regimen a few weeks ago and I love it! It leaves my face feeling clean, but not stripped . . . which I believe is due to the fact that this does not contain alcohol. It feels gentle on my skin as I don't experience any burning or tingling when using this. Also, I have not had any side effects or breakouts as a result of using this product. The only downside would be the fact that you need to twist and push the pump down to lock it if you want to pack it for traveling, resulting in having to waste some of the product. Overall wonderful product and very affordable!