Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

3.7

Water Purified, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycereth 7, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Stearate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Fragrance

on 11/21/2016 9:15:00 AM

Best face cleanser I have ever used! Took off my full face of makeup and cleans so well but doesn't strip the skin. Pleasant smell. Love!!

on 10/28/2016 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This is not irritating my rosacea. In fact, it's starting to go away. I love how this cleanser removes all the makeup. I wash my face twice. The first is to remove the makeup, the second is to make sure it's all gone and clean the skin.

To Read all 805 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/15/2016 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I added this face wash to my regimen a few weeks ago and I love it! It leaves my face feeling clean, but not stripped . . . which I believe is due to the fact that this does not contain alcohol. It feels gentle on my skin as I don't experience any burning or tingling when using this. Also, I have not had any side effects or breakouts as a result of using this product. The only downside would be the fact that you need to twist and push the pump down to lock it if you want to pack it for traveling, resulting in having to waste some of the product. Overall wonderful product and very affordable!

on 7/25/2016 7:47:00 PM

I'm on my third bottle, which for me is kind of amazing. This cleanser is so basic, so unexciting that it's easy to overlook. It's so unsexy. It doesn't smell great - which is a bit of a bummer, but it does everything else perfectly.

I am 36 with oily acne prone skin. This is what I use to remove my makeup. I've done oil cleansing, I've done double cleansing (Korean), I've used wipes and micellar water, those are all nice and fine and dandy, but this is such a simple workhorse I love having it around.

I lather this up and rub it (gently) over my eyes and it removes all my makeup with ease. No smearing anything around. I like to use my electric silicone scrubby thing with it. It doesn't dry my skin out, it doesn't break me out (it actually clears me up), and it removes whatever I've worn during the day.

I'm so glad I've given this a try, this sad, unassuming little blue pump bottle. It deserves a place on your bathroom counter (or in the shower) for when you just want everything OFF and to feel nice and fresh and clean and don't want to mess with all the different steps involved.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

My skin tends to be dry, I get blackheads easily (d'oh!) and occasionally a pimple from hormones. This product is pretty cheap, I believe I paid around $4. The scent is a little chemically to be honest. The texture is creamy. It rinses off well without leaving residue and seems to be effective with removing makeup without leaving my skin feeling tight. It can't remove waterproof mascara all the way (and really what can besides an oil?) but it does a fair job at it when I'm lazy. Just don't get it in your eyes because it stings a good bit if you do. I'm on the second bottle of this, the first bottle I was unable to finish because it got an odd scent suddenly as if it had gone bad; that's worth noting.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is one of my favorite cleansers that I've purchased before. My skin is a bit sensitive, and I also have combination oily skin. I use this cleanser at night before any other product and it takes off all of my face makeup so well. I then follow up with a makeup wipe to remove the minimal amount of face makeup on my face. This cleanser is very gentle and it works wonders to remove all of my makeup! I don't use it to remove my eye makeup because my eye area is more sensitive. One of the things I love about this cleanser is that it's so cheap! I got it for $4.99 and I've been using it for a few months and I still have a lot left! It has a slight smell to it, but it's nothing too drastic and I don't find that the slight fragrance irritates my skin at all. I have noticed some people say that it makes their skin feel very tight and dry but I have never experienced that since I started using this cleanser, but everyone's skin is different. For me, this face wash doesn't foam that much, but nevertheless, it still works perfectly to cleanse my face completely. I usually only use about one full pump and it does the job!
Overall, I have loved this product and it has saved me a lot of time in my nighttime face routine. It's super cheap and it's also gentle on the skin. If you're looking to try a gentle cleanser that will take off your face makeup very easily, I'd give this a shot!

on 5/12/2016 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I don't know why I keep trying Neutrogena skin products...they never work for me...I tried this based on good reviews, and reading about it being one of the top rated cleansers...it made my face feel dry and tight and feel like it didn't rinse clean. The smell is gross too.....I didn't feel it did anything bad to my skin but just not something I would recommend.....much better cleansers out there...

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my go to cleanser. I use this everyday once in the evening. It clears out all makeup including waterproof mascara. Though I use a cleansing oil, then use this to clean up my face. This is very cheap and stays quite long. After cleaning this, my does not feel much dryness (even though I have dry skin). But when I don't have makeup in my face, I don't use this. As I use cerave gentle cleanser then as I feel that is more gentler than this one. However from the point of makeup removal and making the skin not dry, this is kind of the middle ground(remove makeup completely but does not make the skin very dry). I'll definitely repurchase this.

on 3/8/2016 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using the cleanser for six years now. It effectively removes all of my makeup even stubborn waterproof mascara (like Benefit They're Real!). It doesn't cause my face to feel tight and dry afterwards and I don't break out from it! If I do use this more than once a day my face does dry out though. So when I go to the gym I'll use a micellar water instead to remove my makeup and then this cleanser to wash the sweat off and my face remains happy.

Give me and my sister a red dry rash from this cleanser. However, each skin type differ so try it if ur welling to spend the extra cash