Avon Jillian Dempsey Face Brush

1.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am surprised at the other reviews of this little bronzing brush. I actually really like it. Mine has not lost a single hair, and I am finding myself reaching for it often when using highlighting powders. I find the brush to have a nice balance between being rough textured (i like some rough textured brushes as they hold a lot of product) and too smooth (i find brushes that are too smooth don't blend well enough). I would buy it again if i lost it.

This brush is no good. The first time I used it I had hairs from the brush all over my face. It's garbage.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I agree with Staci01 - this blows big time. Cleaned mine this morning (same method as Staci) and same thing, hairs flying everywhere. What a joke.

on 4/5/2007 5:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Piece-o-crap to say the least. Got this to go with the Sheer Glow face powder in the Sheer Spring line. Opened the package this came in and swirled it around on a tissue spritzed with brush cleaner. Didn't do anything different than I would with my MAC brushes. Just less than a minute of cleaning and I looked down to see that my counter and sink was covered in brush hairs. The brush was shedding like snow and didn't stop. I was surprised at this since I have had the mark line's full size set of brushes, also made by Avon, for almost a year and they've only shed a couple hairs here and there. So I'll be returning this with my next order. Don't bother with this brush.

Popular Makeup Brushes