4.2

price range

Reviews

3.0

6 years ago

I've been using these brushes for awhile. They do the job well, don't hog pigment and are great for blending. But they aren't anything fabulous or to die for. If you want some cheap and useful brushes, these are it.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

7 years ago

This is the first set of brushes I've ever owned - I got them for Christmas in 2005. Eight years later, I still have almost all of them (I lost a few but NEVER had to throw one out). Yesterday the glue holding the metal to the wooden handle finally gave out, but the brush still works great. I got these when I was fourteen and didn't know how to properly care for them, yet they're still almost as good as new. Great, great brush set. I also remember liking the pamphlet that came with the set, explaining each of the tools inlcluded. I will definitely buy again when I lose the rest of them!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

7 years ago

Best make up brush set that I have ever received. My mother bought me this for christmas at least 4 years ago and I have aquired many makeup brushes since but I still have yet to find anything that would take the place of these brushes! I use each one and the case is my number one cant live with out! I can even fit these brushes plus more in mine, great for travel. I keep looking at their new sets but nothing can compare! Such a great buy. I will always use these.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

8 years ago

IMO, these brushes are so hard and they literally hurt my face when I use them. A couple are useful, but I will not use half of them. I like the kabuki brush, but do not like how there is no place for it in the case. The case is nice,which I will keep for my mac brushes. It's not bad for the price, but these are not stellar brushes. Would make a great gift for a young girl starting out.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

9 years ago

My mom got me this set two years ago and I still use it everyday. The bristles haven't fallen out yet and they dye used hasn't bleed out either. This set is really amazing. I'm glad she was able to get me this set because it is so hard to find these days. I use MAC brush cleaner to keep this set clean and bacteria free :)

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

9 years ago

I got this set 2 Christmases ago and I've been using brushes from this set every single day since then. The ones I always use are: the travel crease brush, the full size eyeshadow brush, the angled/spoolie 2-in-1 brow brush, the big fluffy powder brush, and the foundation brush. I don't really use any of the others (once in a while I'll use the full-sized crease brush but the travel size one deposits crease color more). Even if I don't use the other brushes, this set is still an amazing bargain at $20 or $25, which would only get you ONE brush (if that) at Sephora. Granted, these are synthetic brushes but none of my brushes have shed a single hair, so they're good quality synthetic. I would recommend getting this set (if you can still find it) but I recommend you still buy a separate blending brush for eyeshadow (I use MAC #217), an angled contour/blush brush, and if you're picky about foundation brushes, you might not like the bristles on the Kirkland one. Overall, I think this is a good brush set for anyone who can't afford to spend hundreds of dollars on makeup brushes but wants brushes that do the job, last a long time, and don't shed.

About reviewer (252 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

9 years ago

I love this product, I renew my cotsco card every year so I can get the brushes on christimas time, is too bad that this year they dont have the brushes anymore just some kirkland signature for borghese make up. Please if anyone knows where i can get this brushes other than in cotsco please please let me know.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

10 years ago

Love this set for all of the same reasons that others have stated. :]

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

10 years ago

Very nice brushes for very little price. These brushes are soft and do not shed. They feel great in the hand and for the price of one MAC brush who can complain?

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

10 years ago

I love my brushes. This is the set I take with me when I travel. I own many MAC brushes, but I am too afraid to travel with them in fear of them going missing. MAC brushes are NOT cheap. Also, the eyelash curler that comes in this set is VERY VERY comparable to the Shu Uemura eyelash curler (which by the way will no longer be sold in the US).

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Not Sure