no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/18/2011

This polish was one of my first nail polishes ever! It is a shimmery red, pink, silvery, glitter polish that is similar to OPI's Teenage Dream from the Katy Perry collection. It is a great dupe but it is not a necessity in my life.

About reviewer (160 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

3.0

Feb/23/2009

Very fun red/pink/silver glitter in a clear base. I wore it alone, but I think I'll like it better over another color. I agree w/ other reviews, this is a biaaatch to get off, but it's not something I wear all the time so that's ok.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

Feb/21/2009

After Party (149). Red silver glitter in bottle. Pink silver on nails. Easy application, can vary the intensity of color with multiple coats. Wide brush. Looks great over solid colors. A little bumpy on the nail. Difficult to remove but worthwhile.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

Nov/19/2008

On my 2nd bottle. People ALWAYS grab my hands to go ooooh and ahhh over this color. It goes on with about 2 coats, it's very shimmery, pink and red mixture...great on my cool skintone. Glitters are harder to get off than normal polish, this is by far my FAV color and I use it whenver I need a perk me up...and sometimes I coat over other nail polish when I'm too lazy to take polish off …Read more

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Jul/31/2008

I absolutely love this color. I'm wearing it over a corally-peach color and it looks SO pretty. I could just stare at the bottle all day. Will definitey purchase again.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

Jun/13/2008

i was really disappointed in this polish... Ulta polishes leak! so beware! most of the clear polish in this leaked out so there was more glitter than polish left... it's left the consistency all chunky and weird. if i put it over black or red polish, it completely covers it up. and it is SUCH a pain to scrub off of my nails. will not repurchase.

About reviewer (109 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Apr/04/2007

LOVE this color! It's a clear polish with silver and red glitter. It makes you think of bright confetti at a New Year's party. Truly beautiful. I use this as a top coat over a black or red polish, and the end result is gorgeous! If using it alone, get ready to really scrub when ready to remove- the glitter really sticks to your nails!

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age19-24