Lise Watier Vitamin C2 Skin Perfector

No Image

on 7/30/2010 12:58:00 AM

These capsules came with a rejuvenation set that I received as a gift. My skin is oily-ish and acne prone, but it had been a while since I had such a horrible reaction to a skincare product. Deep painful cystic acne all over my chin and cheeks. I wanted to like it, as it did seem to brighten up my skin a bit, but after 10 days, the breakouts were so bad I had to stop.

I absolutely love this product. The capsules are easy to open, are hygienic of course, and the amount of product in each capsule is just right. My skin feels so good after using. My fine lines also appear less noticeable. I wasn't sure what to say about price since the cosmetician provided me with a handful of the capsules for free on the day I bought a few other Lise Watier products....based on the price points for other LW products, I guessed it would cost somewhere in the mid-range.

on 9/14/2008 4:44:00 PM

I have bought a jar with 15 capsules in it (I guess this is a mini jar) for $12 (tax included) during Lise Watier warehouse sale in Montreal.
My only regret is that I didn't buy more.
I used it for 15 consecutive days (applied on clean skin before my sunscreen+foundation) and my skin has definitely improved. It's more luminous and less dull looking. I think the capsules gave me a good vitamin boost :)
I had no problem with m/u application on top of it, which is a major plus.

I will buy it again, for sure. I hope they will have it at the next warehouse sale, so I can stock up!

These are Vitamin C capsules and they come in a box of 30. The squeezy capsules are less then 2 cm long and are a bronze colour. You twist the end of it, and then squeeze out the product. These capsules remind me of the Neostrata capsules. I compared the ingredients and they are similar. The capsules are made in Italy, just like Neostrata (possibly made in the same factory?). I am not sure if they are effective as Neostrata or whether the Vitamin C is stable and effective. The capsules are made with ascorbic acid. I have not been using these consistently, so I cannot say how effective they are. The capsules feel good to apply to the skin, although you should not rub it in vigourously, otherwise you may experience "peels" on the skin. Gently tap this product onto the skin. One capsule has sufficient product for the whole face and the neck. The directions say to apply in the morning only, as it has light-reflecting pigments in it. The jar is elegant, a clear thick plastic jar and a silver lid. There are only 30 capsules in this product and it retails for about $42- Canadian.